Welcome To aBlackWeb

What he gonna say we stabbed the nigga? They defeated him.
Fam his son been hearing his entire life that pops served the Sword of the Morning..... u saw his disappointment when he realized they not only jumped the nigga but had to stab him in the back so save themselves.... that nigga Bran was disgusted

Honestly I think the writers wrote themselves into a hole with that corny "break the wheel" line lol. I've always hated it and they got ahead of themselves tryna be extra on some girlpower shit.

In order for it to work somebody would have to be in charge to oversee it anyway. I'd hope if she wins (which she wont because there's no winning here) she'd actually do shit that would be different than what everyone else was doing. She started to in mereen before going back to the dothraki.

They've dropped the ball on a lot of characters in the latter seasons tho so I'm not really tripping off this. Hopefully they write their way out of it and everyone's story concludes in a way that's true to their character *shrug*

I always figured the “wheel” was about the game of thrones and all the backstabbing and power grabbing by all the houses and she was saying all that shit is over with and she will reign supreme.

It never occurred to me that she was gonna let everyone rule themselves

But in her defense how do you plan for something like that ? *Shrugs*

All you can hope for if your Tyrion is that she becomes Queen and liberates everyone. If I had 3 dragons I'd actually burn King's Landing (The Iron Throne) to the ground and go to Dorne and watch the sunset on some Thanos shit.

I dunno either. but if you want to rule the seven kingdoms you should prolly have a fuckin plan other than... "I'm gonna take the throne back because I think its rightfully mine" lol

I always figured the “wheel” was about the game of thrones and all the backstabbing and power grabbing by all the houses and she was saying all that shit is over with and she will reign supreme.

It never occurred to me that she was gonna let everyone rule themselves
But everybody was fighting and backstabbing cuz they wanted it and thought they had a claim. There will always be that if the throne still exists.

I dunno either. but if you want to rule the seven kingdoms you should prolly have a fuckin plan other than... "I'm gonna take the throne back because I think its rightfully mine" lol
Fuck a plan! Figure all that shit out later!

wasn't you saying how great of a leader she was and how much better at ruling she would be couple pages back? lol

Yea cuz she showed good qualities and put the time in to learn based on where she was. A khalasar and Mereen ain't Westeros. The only place shes familiar with is the north and she's learning quickly they ain't with the shits lol. You gotta learn as you go.

Soon as she stepped off the ship onto Dragonstone they were at war. And then here jon snow come being short and fine talmbout an army of dead niggas is coming any day now. They ain't have time to draw up no constitution and shit lol

Yea cuz she showed good qualities and put the time in to learn based on where she was. A khalasar and Mereen ain't Westeros. The only place shes familiar with is the north and she's learning quickly they ain't with the shits lol. You gotta learn as you go.

Soon as she stepped off the ship onto Dragonstone they were at war. And then here jon snow come being short and fine talmbout an army of dead niggas is coming any day now. They ain't have time to draw up no constitution and shit lol

Word you right... the fuck was I thinking lol...

You spend 8 seasons only thinking about getting home and taking back what you believe is rightfully yours but don't take no time to plan on how you gonna run shit when and if you win?

All signs point to good leadership there

:hahaha:

Word you right... the fuck was I thinking lol...

You spend 8 seasons only thinking about getting home and taking back what you believe is rightfully yours but don't take no time to plan on how you gonna run shit when and if you win?

All signs point to good leadership there

:hahaha:
tenor.gif

I mean to be fair nobody else really had a plan either. What was stannis plan? What was renly's plan? What was Robert Baratheon's plan? What was Cersei's plan?

War is a good reason to be sidetracked lol

I mean to be fair nobody else really had a plan either. What was stannis plan? What was renly's plan? What was Robert Baratheon's plan? What was Cersei's plan?

War is a good reason to be sidetracked lol

None of them wanted to "break the wheel" tho...They just wanted to rule cuz they felt it was their right..

Renly died thinking he should rule... Stannis died cuz he thought he should rule. Robert Baratheon just wanted to drink, fuck and hunt but got killed cuz Cersei wanted to rule... Thats the typa company you want ya queen Dany to be wit?

lol ill see y'all tomorrow for the battle!

And for yall talkin bout plans I ain't here a peep outa none of yall when bran okayed theon guarding him..he can see the past and future and that's the best he could come up with??? No weaknesses to attack, no defense strategies, no hidden powers.....just theon.

This is why I hate bran. Or how they've written him I guess...

If you watch season 6 and 7 they've been showing that Danearys has deviated from what she initially wanted when she started.

The show is telling us the Iron Throne doesn't matter and look how many wars and disputes have erupted as a result.

Dany was supposed to break the wheel but now she wants everyone to pledge fealty to her as their queen. For what ? That's what the Greyjoys first said and were outcast for it, and the Starks in season 2 with Robb when he told the spy to tell Tywin the North is an independent and free land. The wildlings too. Everyone seems to be overlooking these things that are right in our faces. Even Jaime has shown significant disdain for it. As did Bronn, Davos, Littlefinger, Jon and Oberyn. I think viewers are so entrenched in the characters and battle they're ignoring key developments to the story.

Westeros is gonna be a democracy

Fam his son been hearing his entire life that pops served the Sword of the Morning..... u saw his disappointment when he realized they not only jumped the nigga but had to stab him in the back so save themselves.... that nigga Bran was disgusted

Bran knew they jumped him tho. When ned told the story he always said it was him and 5 of his friends vs 2 or 3 Kingsguard and only 2 survived. But why would i tell my kid we stabbed this nigga in the neck.

Thats something he would tell Jon or Robb because they were older.

Back