Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yo if bran gets powerful enough could he warg into night king or night kings dragon???

Prolly like he told Arya in the last ep about the Night king and dragon fire.. no ones ever tried... He need to try at the very least! warg into Viserion and knock the night kings bitchass off like

7cZQ.gif

NOPE!

Im going into Sunday fresh. We been waiting for this for like 8 years. I can wait a few more days
you sound like a young man whos tired of seeing mom get slapped around and now he wants to stand up the her boyfreind.

fuck around and get slapped up too

The hell you talking bout dos? You been ducking smoke for months now. FOH nigga lol
cool.

just dont be texting a nigga that you was just playing when them boys at ya door to turn ya eyes blue...

imma send you your own post back.

Bean is a threat because of his mind. He wants to erase that as Bran said. The only body Night King personally caught was the three eyed raven
That will be his downfall. Bran won't be the one to slay him. He is arrogant thinking he will win on their turf.

Prolly like he told Arya in the last ep about the Night king and dragon fire.. no ones ever tried... He need to try at the very least! warg into Viserion and knock the night kings bitchass off like

View attachment 127884
Lmao I just told my friend all bran gotta do is warg into ice dragon while night king riding him and run that mf into the wall at top speed to kill everybody. Boom show over.

The NK has only surprised those who didn't know what WW were or how to kill them. The living are no longer afraid and now know he can die. He has no advantages and they know he wants Bran. Game over for him.
you have a theory that you know he can die a certain way,......

shit aint tested.

and what you mean the living aint afraid?

niggas huddled up in the superdome like a hurricane coming buying up all the dragonglass from lowes and home depot

you have a theory that you know he can die a certain way,......

shit aint tested.

and what you mean the living aint afraid?

niggas huddled up in the superdome like a hurricane coming buying up all the dragonglass from lowes and home depot
Well that theory will be tested when dragon glass or valerian steel is put to Nks throat. I believe that there is a lot that the writers have not allowed us to see and it will all be revealed in this battle. Bran knows a lot more than just the NK wants him. If he really thought they could not win then why would he return? Oh they are getting ready for battle just like all other battles. Its different when you know your enemy's weakness. Don't worry, you can lay down next to the NK when he is slayed.

Saw an extremely plausible theory about why they didn’t show the Night King when the WW were approaching Winterfell. Drop a PM if you wanna hear it.

Last edited:
Well that theory will be tested when dragon glass or valerian steel is put to Nks throat. I believe that there is a lot that the writers have not allowed us to see and it will all be revealed in this battle. Bran knows a lot more than just the NK wants him. If he really thought they could not win then why would he return? Oh they are getting ready for battle just like all other battles. Its different when you know your enemy's weakness. Don't worry, you can lay down next to the NK when he is slayed.
ok.....imma drift a bit...

if the nk dies....that makes this corny because then its like nothing else to ever be worried about or band together for.
after thousands of years now everyones free?
that would go against why them damn kids created the nk and white walkers.

i still blame all this on them kids....

but anyway.....all the ww are made from touch and summomed magic
the nk is made from the dragonglass.
so i would assume that it would not be able to kill him.

put ya bank up.

ain't nobody tryna hear Cassidy rap in 2019 mayne...

actually it sold out fast so somebody does

I wan to see it

Cass is bar legend and battle rap legend

yes ppl do want to see Cass battle rap

and he still does shows so ppl still pay to see him.

If the choice is listen to cass in 2019 or one of these new skirt wearing niggas,I'm gonna play Cass.

Lmao I just told my friend all bran gotta do is warg into ice dragon while night king riding him and run that mf into the wall at top speed to kill everybody. Boom show over.

Lol yo i feel like everybody has these thoughts all the time. Cersei couldve poisoned everybody at that meeting if she wanted.

Back