Welcome To aBlackWeb

This thread's moving almost as fast as the IC thread used to, every couple hrs this shit has about 9 unread pages.

The nigga who played Jamie did mention in an interview that some main characters will be wearing blue contacts this season

Too late to debate all that fam... 6 hrs left in the series.... that s why yesterday s ep was type annoying .... there s so many shit that needs to be addressed that I don’t wanna watch no soap operas
Other than people’s wild theories that would have to add too much. It’s really not much to address and I strongly believe the Night King won’t get passed this next episode. But I think everyone loses and winterfell is washed out somehow

And it makes no sense for the Night King to head to Kings Landing..he doesn’t need more soldiers of the dead and doesn’t care about the Queen.. he is going after Bran

Dany would rather watch Jon Snow die than help him and she may have that opportunity during the upcoming battle

Damn, even the Nawf is MAGA

They better put respek on Sam's name

This upcoming weekend is gonna be GOAT........new GOT episode, Avengers dropping, NFL draft, NBA playoff games

Don't forget the Cassidy vs Goodz battle going down on Saturday too

So Dragonglass and magic turned homie into the Nightking then stopped Benjen from playing for the other team....hmmm

Eh he hasn’t designated his replacement
he will die in the garden, then someone will find him and give him a kiss to bring him back to life. then he will go help jon in the battle. Sorry bruh, but Theon IS GUARDING HIM LOL. He setting up his meet up with the Night King.

Back