Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watch your mouf lil girl
I asked for the episode I ain't say I'm bout to discuss it with y'all
tumblr_nj7qr1XHPc1r00543o2_r2_250.gif

Ask for someone to PM you a link or Google it. Shit ain't hard to find. You been around long enough you a og. You know better.

@shutupGabi need to just pull the hammer on niggas so they know it's real.

He has not been a good hand at all.
Name one thing he's done that's been a positive in favor of Dany.
Dany just good at burning mofos up and helping the weak.
Tyrion need to go back to drinking and whores.
He freed the dragons. And he told her not to kill jorah cuz killing ppl that are devoted to you is counterproductive.

He gives good advice hes just not what she needs in war time. Tyrion and varys are the niggas you need to maintain the peace.

Why wait when i can have it now?

Thank u @87alan for lettin me know it dropped.

Too much toxic masculinity in this thread

If you don't understand what this thread is about after so many years I really don't know what to tell you.

You wana be kicked from the thread for the night? Is that what you sayin?
My nigga wtf iz u mad at?
Cause i asked for a link?
Do what u need to do to maintain your sanity. Done said i wasn't gonna say shit to yall.

Ban everyone that said they watched it already or wanna see it. Emotional

Do what u need to do to maintain your sanity. Done said i wasn't gonna say shit to yall.

Yo you need to fall back. She just trying to hold shit down. No need to give her a hard time about it.

I literally said dont tell us if you watched, wana watch or are about to watch. We don't give a fuck. Do whatever you wana do just shut the fuck up about it. Yet you keep saying shit instead of taking your ass to Google or somebody's PM for the episode....which sounds like you wana get kicked.

U dont ever need to tell her what she needs to do

:umf3:

I could push it and make you get rid of yourself but Raptors game starting in 40 and I gotta order something to eat. Kys. Quickly.

I literally said dont tell us if you watched, wana watch or are about to watch. We don't give a fuck. Do whatever you wana do just shut the fuck up about it. Yet you keep saying shit instead of taking your ass to Google or somebody's PM for the episode....which sounds like you wana get kicked.
87FC957C-3160-449C-AA59-EF03E2D95B88.png

He freed the dragons. And he told her not to kill jorah cuz killing ppl that are devoted to you is counterproductive.

He gives good advice hes just not what she needs in war time. Tyrion and varys are the niggas you need to maintain the peace.
Ehhhh. The only honorable thing he's done in my eyes is not touch Sansa.

First of all u said that after i posted.
Check it yourself
Secondly I found the shit 20 minutes ago
3rdly do wtf u wanna do i ain't yo muhfuckin kid go tell your kin to stfu

First of all u said that after i posted.
Check it yourself
Secondly I found the shit 20 minutes ago
3rdly do wtf u wanna do i ain't yo muhfuckin kid go tell your kin to stfu
Good then keep shutting the fuck up til ep airs and we wont have no problems

Good then keep shutting the fuck up til ep airs and we wont have no problems
I never agreed to shutting tf up.
And i ain't even watching the shit i prefer hd, I'll wait.

Yall just wanted to fight with somebody

Back