Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maybe I didn't make myself clear....

Dont say shit about the leaked episode. Dont tell us you watched it, you wana watch it, you about to watch it...keep any details to yourself. Dont tell us it's good, it's trash, whatever. Shut the fuck up til it officially airs.

I was nice enough to remove a post and let it go. But the next person who says anything after this final warning is getting banned no questions asked.

What if Tyrion is running game on Dany and the Starks.
To do what?

When I rewatched it I put the onus on dany for Tyrions plan fuckin up cuz he shouldn't have been in charge in the first place. He JUST got done fuckin up with the slavers. Tyrion is a good hand but he's not a war time consigliere.

I think she fucked with Tyrion's plan cuz he was the only one using a "peaceful" approach tho.

One of the reason for his peaceful approach was to spare his brother s life
I dont buy that cuz jaime coulda possibly been at casterly rock when they had the unsullied storm that shit.

And Cersei left jaime outa all the plans which meant no one coulda calculated the iron fleet coming through...so had they not been there tyrions plan likely woulda worked.

Are you suggesting that since Jon rides rhaegal now that dragon is bonded to jon, therefore if jon turned on dany that dragon would follow?

Cuz if so I'll take that bet

But to your other points I feel like sansa has more of an issue with jon than dany. Plus night king coming through in like 20 mins according to tormund lol so anything she has to say about dany army is null and void next ep.

Bet. But viseron counts too.

The unsullied and dothraki about to get washed. They don't know the terrain and have to be struggling with the cold.

Viserion don't count as he aint hers no more tho.

I dont see Drogon or Rhaegal eating Dany tho. 1mil!

I meant to say viseron counts too. Got the names mixed up. If he doesn't count bets off.

:hahaha:

Yall really bout this life
tenor.gif

Fuck up again, unnastann me???!!

To do what?

When I rewatched it I put the onus on dany for Tyrions plan fuckin up cuz he shouldn't have been in charge in the first place. He JUST got done fuckin up with the slavers. Tyrion is a good hand but he's not a war time consigliere.

I think she fucked with Tyrion's plan cuz he was the only one using a "peaceful" approach tho.
He has not been a good hand at all.
Name one thing he's done that's been a positive in favor of Dany.
Dany just good at burning mofos up and helping the weak.
Tyrion need to go back to drinking and whores.

I would never spoil anything for u guys

U my innanet frans

"You guys take this real serious... but yeah I went and watched the shitty quality version cause I couldn't wait a whole 4 hrs"

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Back