Welcome To aBlackWeb

Made it back to the states for a few days and copped my GoT scotch. Ima drink one of the Stark joints for the final season and hold the other two and try to sell them shits down the line lol.
View attachment 119868

I can't find that Nights Watch or Baratheon bottles for shit! I really want that Nights watch one.

I saw a Tully bottle and a Lannister bottle but decided to pass. I'll consider getting them shits next visit lol

Ah, so there are other bottles. I came across this at a bourbon tasting few weeks back. Hadn't watched the show yet, so didn't think much of it. Might be worth having if you're a collector.

ci-johnnie-walker-white-walker-blended-scotch-whisky-e4e5ca7f1085d2b4.jpeg

He gon say something stupid like baratheon
Made it back to the states for a few days and copped my GoT scotch. Ima drink one of the Stark joints for the final season and hold the other two and try to sell them shits down the line lol.
View attachment 119868

I can't find that Nights Watch or Baratheon bottles for shit! I really want that Nights watch one.

I saw a Tully bottle and a Lannister bottle but decided to pass. I'll consider getting them shits next visit lol
My targaryen one is on its way. I sent one out as a present. Might cop a stark and a Tyrell one as a present too.

That nights watch bottle is so clean!

My targaryen one is on its way. I sent one out as a present. Might cop a stark and a Tyrell one as a present too.

LOL aye I wanted the Baratheon, Tully and Nights Watch joints in the collection as well.

Every place I seen the Nights watch joint its been like $200-300+

I stumbled across a Nights watch bottle for like $90 earlier. If I can't find it anywhere cheaper in the next day or two Ima get it before i head back to the island

Uhhh...you gotta link or something where I can purchase one?

Oh she fucked up BAD by letting jaime go I forgot all about that.

Idk I feel for Ned tho...cuz he got up there and was outmatched and on top of that he didnt have nobody he trusted up there with him. He was moving alone the entire time. So instead of getting swept he went down 3-1 solo lol

Ned tha Gawd. He was too good for that world.

Just watched Season 7 episode 4, the one where Dany attacks the Lannister army on the road.

Her entrance was fucking epic! And there were a lot of poster worthy shots. Jamie told Bronn where the scorpion (dragon killing machine) was. Bronn was like "ok, go get it." Lol. And him busting out laughing at Dickon's name, lol.

That fight aside, forgot that Bran gave Arya the Valerian Steel dagger. They setting her up to take out a couple of our generals, smh.

Jon when Dany was arguing with Tyrion after he told her about the disaster at Casterly Rock:

90BA1FD6-F945-4CDE-A984-990D0617C273.gif

Littlefinger watching Arya spar with Brienne of Hands:

7F7D739C-1808-4280-9251-243122B57E30.gif

I'm finally on s2...the worst thing about rewatching this is having to sit through these bullshit characters. I'm so sick of seeing ho ass pedofingers, Joffrey and meryn trant on my fuckin screen.

Back