Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh shit I'm on ep 4 now. They made a lot of mentions to hair. Cersei lost her baby with Robert and she told Cat he had brown hair. Then when Ned found Gendry Gendry said his mother had yellow hair...that's how Ned put it together that Gendry was Robert's son and them imposter babies in KL ain't his. Cuz even with blonde hair in the mix the baby would still come out with brown/black hair. THE SEED IS SKRONG.

Hot damn.

I was thinking this too. I think varys took the boy and hid him if he is Cersei son.

I just finished ep 8 where Robert died and it set this whole who is true heir shit into motion...I gotta hand it to Ned yo. Even tho he ended up losing the game, he weathered the storm as best as he knew how at the time. Had he spent some more time up in KL he might have made it through cuz politics ain't his thing.

And also I'm looking back on cat taking tyrion as not necessarily a wrong play... She moved off info about the knife from LF who she trusted and gave her no reason to distrust him....she didnt know Tyrion would pop up at the spot she was at so she had to do something on the spot. She had to take Tyrion to at least figure out what he knew. But she didnt know he was the rational Lannister and could be reasoned with...she couldnt risk letting him be on his way cuz she might not have ever had the chance to get him again. And capturing him was the only surefire way to make sure he wouldn't leave.

I just finished ep 8 where Robert died and it set this whole who is true heir shit into motion...I gotta hand it to Ned yo. Even tho he ended up losing the game, he weathered the storm as best as he knew how at the time. Had he spent some more time up in KL he might have made it through cuz politics ain't his thing.

And also I'm looking back on cat taking tyrion as not necessarily a wrong play... She moved off info about the knife from LF who she trusted and gave her no reason to distrust him....she didnt know Tyrion would pop up at the spot she was at so she had to do something on the spot. She had to take Tyrion to at least figure out what he knew. But she didnt know he was the rational Lannister and could be reasoned with...she couldnt risk letting him be on his way cuz she might not have ever had the chance to get him again. And capturing him was the only surefire way to make sure he wouldn't leave.

I cant let Ned slide. Even if he didnt know everything about Kings Landing he was slipping too hard.

Cat was in the right holding Tyrion imo. She just took an unexpected L when Bronn beat that knight. Cat real loss was when she let Jaime Lannister go. I get she wanted to get her daughters back. But they ignored the Karstarks beef with that choice which lead to disaster.

I cant let Ned slide. Even if he didnt know everything about Kings Landing he was slipping too hard.

Cat was in the right holding Tyrion imo. She just took an unexpected L when Bronn beat that knight. Cat real loss was when she let Jaime Lannister go. I get she wanted to get her daughters back. But they ignored the Karstarks beef with that choice which lead to disaster.
Oh she fucked up BAD by letting jaime go I forgot all about that.

Idk I feel for Ned tho...cuz he got up there and was outmatched and on top of that he didnt have nobody he trusted up there with him. He was moving alone the entire time. So instead of getting swept he went down 3-1 solo lol

Just finished all 7 seasons for the first time.

Cersie reminds me of Gemma from Sons of Anarchy, but worst. And more reckless, most of her showtime is a loop of mistakes coming back to bite her.

Jamie is probably the best developed character in the whole show.

Sad what happened to Stannis daughter. That final battle with Boltor was some epic shit.

I could of swore Davos was bringing Gendry (who strangely looks like Christian Bale) to the mine to forge some weapons.

Definitely better than I thought it would be. It did start to feel like I was expecting someone to get hit with a surprise arrow every other scene.

Just finished all 7 seasons for the first time.

Cersie reminds me of Gemma from Sons of Anarchy, but worst. And more reckless, most of her showtime is a loop of mistakes coming back to bite her.

Jamie is probably the best developed character in the whole show.

Sad what happened to Stannis daughter. That final battle with Boltor was some epic shit.

I could of swore Davos was bringing Gendry (who strangely looks like Christian Bale) to the mine to forge some weapons.

Definitely better than I thought it would be. It did start to feel like I was expecting someone to get hit with a surprise arrow every other scene.
This cool and all, but set you claim Gawd

A couple pages ago I said the ppl in Winterfell didn't know what happened at the wall and about the dragon,but I forgot that they showed Bran seeing that,so the ppl in Wintefell do know what happened at the Wall and they know about the the dragon

Made it back to the states for a few days and copped my GoT scotch. Ima drink one of the Stark joints for the final season and hold the other two and try to sell them shits down the line lol.
20190315_202840.jpg

I can't find that Nights Watch or Baratheon bottles for shit! I really want that Nights watch one.

I saw a Tully bottle and a Lannister bottle but decided to pass. I'll consider getting them shits next visit lol

Back