Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Game 7 or birth of your child?

You leaving or playing?

• Leaving šŸš¶šŸæā€ā™‚ļøšŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸ¼

• Playing šŸ€ šŸ†

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 1324755

Quality of healthcare and underlying chronic conditions both will be addressed with good doctors.

What if it doesn't go that way. What if you lose the game? What if you lose something else?

Sometimes you gotta shoot your shot. Itā€™s good to be cautious but you canā€™t live life based on ā€œwhat if something bad happen?ā€ā€¦ I done already got this far, ima see it through.

What if I winā€¦ thatā€™s always gonna be a cool story between you and that child

you donā€™t have a wife or kids.

So you donā€™t understand the complications woman go through and how they need their S/O to be there for them mentally. Itā€™s helps them tremendously

Woman, especially black woman have a high mortality rate during pregnancy. If youā€™re being there help only 1% with her itā€™s damn sure worth it.

Itā€™s kinda selfish of yall to rather GO TO WORK than be there for your wife and kid.

ā€œIā€™mā€ chasing greatness is a crazy statement

I was extremely helpful for my wife when she went into labor. She didnā€™t have to worry about anything but giving birth. I took care of everything else during that time. Made it very easy on her

I wanted her in good spirits at all time even before labor. A non stressed environment is key.
You are vastly overstating your role, lol. You delivered the baby too, didnā€™t you? Administered the epidural maybe? šŸ˜‚

In all seriousness, Iā€™ve been present for the birth of all 3 of my children, and thereā€™s nothing I did that her sister and mother couldnā€™t have handled.

Now if my wife has no one but me, then yeah Iā€™ll be there no matter what.

You are vastly overstating your role, lol. You delivered the baby too, didnā€™t you? Administered the epidural maybe? šŸ˜‚

In all seriousness, Iā€™ve been present for the birth of all 3 of my children, and thereā€™s nothing I did that her sister and mother couldnā€™t have handled.

Now if my wife has no one but me, then yeah Iā€™ll be there no matter what.
How are you going to tell me Iā€™m overeating my role when my wife told me how my presence helped her mentally through her pregnancies.

Please explain my wife feelings to me. Please do

If Fish could show up when his daughter had emergency eye cancer surgery in game 2 of the quarter finals.

Then I can be there for tip of game 7 of the Finals.

Nah. Fish was trippin. I'm missing that game. I'll just take some extra defensive charges to make it up to the team for game 3.

Going into the hospital just us two, and walking out as three.

That's a diff feeling right there.

Probably is. My mom would never allow it, tho. Both parents were there for the first. Mom shows up for all her grandkids. My sister showed up for two. Itā€™s never been just us two at the hospital.

Naw I mean as your new family unit not who all was there.

On that noteā€¦ Iā€™ve never seen a situation where the mother got released the same day as the birth. Does that happen?

Because as it pertains to this thread situation, you can play the game and still walk out together as the new family unit. Thatā€™s not gonna get missed.

Back