FEATURED G Herbo Facing 20 Years After Taking Plea Deal

test

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
G Herbo faces up to 20 years in prison after agreeing to plead guilty to federal wire fraud charges with allegations accusing him of using stolen identities to fund private jets, a Jamaican villa and “designer puppies,” and then lying about it to federal agents.

F1Qyqx_XoAAXRbL.jpg

That pic is from his gun case he jus caught in chicago

This what happens when you already up, but arnt responsible with you money and need to front. Get caught up with dumb shit.

Reactions: Nope
This what happens when you already up, but arnt responsible with you money and need to front. Get caught up with dumb shit.

Was he really doe? I don't see how G Herbo as a product was generating a sustained lot of revenue... and this case he caught suggests that as well

Was he really doe? I don't see how G Herbo as a product was generating a sustained lot of revenue... and this case he caught suggests that as well

So you saying G Herbo today isnt doing way better financially, than the G Herbo before he was famous?

Thats inconsequential to my point... doing "way better" from a east 79th street perspective doesnt take much lol
..........................moving along, regardless of your personal feelings about G Hebo, he's an established artist with a fan base. That alone is enough for him to easily afford an upper middle class lifestyle at minimum. But in gangsta rap and especially in this era of social media, that isnt enough for most of them. They always gotta find someone to compete with financially.

..........................moving along, regardless of your personal feelings about G Hebo, he's an established artist with a fan base. That alone is enough for him to easily afford an upper middle class lifestyle at minimum. But in gangsta rap and especially in this era of social media, that isnt enough for most of them. They always gotta find someone to compete with financially.

This aint personal feelings...i aint access his music.. i asked what about g herbo as a product sustains alot of revenue... you went elsewhere

Pardon me, but i dont operate under the assumption that visibility = money... n even his visibility is on the decline so there that go

This aint personal feelings...i aint access his music.. i asked what about g herbo as a product sustains alot of revenue... you went elsewhere

Pardon me, but i dont operate under the assumption that visibility = money... n even his visibility is on the decline so there that go
You basically just said, you arnt 1 of his fans there for you cant he cant possibly fathom that he has a fan base that supports him. Sounds personal to me.

The world is bigger than what you like/support

You basically just said, you arnt 1 of his fans there for you cant he cant possibly fathom that he has a fan base that supports him. Sounds personal to me.

The world is bigger than what you like/support

I asked a question....and then repeated it

But you got it big dog

PEACE!