Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED G Dep Has Been Released From Prison

test
Dumb ass 18 y/o knucklehead shit…tried to rob somebody and shot dude in tha chest and dipped…said he didn’t know dude died till later and apparently it ate him up enough until he admitted to tha police damn near 20 years later after it was labeled a cold case cuz of no witnesses and he threw tha gun in tha river
Not a good criminal

lol it’s funnyyy because that’s mad depressing

I pictured a guy and girl rolling past in a drop top Benz just laughing while pointing at G dep walking to the bus stop

Nah I know lol

Just tha Will Smith laughing emoji makes it worse lmaooo

Tha line that gets me is tha “can’t play ball and my Timbs is small!!”

Like I can’t hoop AND I got on these lil ass Timbs knowin’ I’m walking all over tha fuckin’ city smh lol

Last edited:
He killed all 3 verses in that song bruh!! That shit so fire lol

“Ayo I walk down tha block wit my stomach in knots
Spent time hustlin’…runnin from cops
Broke as a joke…no ends at all
Can’t play ball and my Timbs is small
Can’t buy trees wit government cheese
Rather be where it’s breeze, niggaz bubblin ki’s
My mom got 2 jobs 1 on her knees
Writin’ letters to tha governor PLEASE call off tha D’s
My baby motha’ wit’ anotha’ brotha’ wit cash
They drive by, roll down tha window and laugh

I solve all my problems wit indo and hash
Bought my daughter a Nintendo now she callin it dad
My landlords a jerk…Tha water don’t work
My little sister 12 and she bought her own skirt
Rather do Kirk than do her homework
Talk blunts and boys and she’ll jump for joy…
Shit is twisted…”

That nigga was goin’ thru it on this shit….

:yikes1:

I’m bout to run this album all day now lol

Bruh the bolded was some etherous shyt. 1st time I heard that, I think I blurted out "GAT DAMN!" Dep poured his soul in that song.

Dumb ass 18 y/o knucklehead shit…tried to rob somebody and shot dude in tha chest and dipped…said he didn’t know dude died till later and apparently it ate him up enough until he admitted to tha police damn near 20 years later after it was labeled a cold case cuz of no witnesses and he threw tha gun in tha river
Ohhhh.

He’s a POS

“I had a cigarette for breakfast just for beginners…pride for my lunch and sleep for dinner….”

Child of the Ghetto 1 of my favorite albums…take out like 2-3 songs it would be a classic…

Hope Dep gets on wit’ his life after making it thru this….

Maaaaaaan, that line hit me like a ton of bricks the first time I heard it. Nigga started gettin the lump in my throat and all 'cause I remembered them days being broke, homeless, and sleeping in a car.

Yeah I'm confused to why he's getting praised for it. I guess he could've made some tangible changes but him getting out and all this hype is weird to me currently.
Should be doing life but whatever hopefully he earns his way back to Heaven

Back