Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED G Dep Has Been Released From Prison

test
“I had a cigarette for breakfast just for beginners…pride for my lunch and sleep for dinner….”

Child of the Ghetto 1 of my favorite albums…take out like 2-3 songs it would be a classic…

Hope Dep gets on wit’ his life after making it thru this….

Last edited:
Good shyt. He got locked up for admitting to a murder charge right? Bruh didn't have to but felt he needed to clear his spirit and be held accountable. Not many would do that. Hope he's in a better place mentally.

He actually tried to confess like 2 other times before they actually believed him…bro was on heroin and had to clean out enough for them to believe him…shit was sitting on him crazy

“I had a cigarette for breakfast just for beginners…pride for my lunch and sleep for dinner….”

Child of the Ghetto 1 of my favorite albums…take out like 2-3 songs it would be a classic…

Hope Dep gets on wit’ his life after making it thru this….

Man 'Everyday' is one of my personal favourite hip hop tunes, I can play that over and over again, same with X's 'I Miss You'...

Man 'Everyday' is one of my personal favourite hip hop tunes, I can play that over and over again, same with X's 'I Miss You'...

He killed all 3 verses in that song bruh!! That shit so fire lol

“Ayo I walk down tha block wit my stomach in knots
Spent time hustlin’…runnin from cops
Broke as a joke…no ends at all
Can’t play ball and my Timbs is small
Can’t buy trees wit government cheese
Rather be where it’s breeze, niggaz bubblin ki’s
My mom got 2 jobs 1 on her knees
Writin’ letters to tha governor PLEASE call off tha D’s
My baby motha’ wit’ anotha’ brotha’ wit cash
They drive by, roll down tha window and laugh
I solve all my problems wit indo and hash
Bought my daughter a Nintendo now she callin it dad
My landlords a jerk…Tha water don’t work
My little sister 12 and she bought her own skirt
Rather do Kirk than do her homework
Talk blunts and boys and she’ll jump for joy…
Shit is twisted…”

That nigga was goin’ thru it on this shit….

:yikes1:

I’m bout to run this album all day now lol

Last edited:
Why did he kill somebody?

Dumb ass 18 y/o knucklehead shit…tried to rob somebody and shot dude in tha chest and dipped…said he didn’t know dude died till later and apparently it ate him up enough until he admitted to tha police damn near 20 years later after it was labeled a cold case cuz of no witnesses and he threw tha gun in tha river

Back