Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Fyre: The Greatest Party That Never Happened

Watching the Hulu joint now....don’t mind these Trump supporters getting hustled tho lol
Yo on the real when they were showing the people at the airport getting hyped I was like I dont know if I feel bad for people who can just drop 30k on a festival weekend in April getting scammed.

Would have been hilarious if dude sucked the customs guy off and later on finds out, while the camera is rolling, that the water still couldn't make it through customs

Edit: Yo....real tears laughing when he said, "Well I can tell you this because this isn't going to go far....."

Last edited:
Yo on the real when they were showing the people at the airport getting hyped I was like I dont know if I feel bad for people who can just drop 30k on a festival weekend in April getting scammed.

That’s the beauty of this. If it was regular people who saved up for their big concert/festival for the year and got scammed I would feel bad.

But this was successfully marketed to the worst white one percenter dickheads so it’s hilarious. Even if it went smoothly I wouldn’t want to be near this shit.

That’s the beauty of this. If it was regular people who saved up for their big concert/festival for the year and got scammed I would feel bad.

But this was successfully marketed to the worst white one percenter dickheads so it’s hilarious. Even if it went smoothly I wouldn’t want to be near this shit.

Some people quit their jobs because they couldn't get time off, and sold a LOT of their stuff just to get to the event. Fuck feeling sorry for them. The only ones I felt sorry for were the locals, especially that lady that had to pay $50 grand out of her own pocket.

So ja didn't know nothing?
Didn't confirm with any artist?
Was he just smiling and laughing the whole time?

What made dude select ja out of all people?

And j didn't go over anything?

I can't believe that. And if it's true, he trusted a white dude so easy.

what crazy about this shit,.......i work hard as fuck before i even let people see my shit.....and dudes are doing shit like this and its sucked right up?

it seems like lying and trolling is the norm

that mf said he went home took a shower, got some mouth wash.....
maaaan that water wasnt gonna save shit...dude shoulda broke billys jaw for that shit lol..."will i do what?!"...mf went home and got fresh and clean like he didnt want his rep ruined..
Prolly showed up half drunk wearing a mini skirt & pumps.

Back