Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Fyre: The Greatest Party That Never Happened

JUST clicked play on the netflix one (s/o to @Inori)

first 40 secs, Jason Bell "former NFL player" for who??

any of ya'll know this nigga?

I looked it up on pro football reference apparently dude played 6 years but looks like he was a special teams cat

Lol he played 4 years for the Texans I’ve never even heard of this dude.

I looked it up on pro football reference apparently dude played 6 years but looks like he was a special teams cat

Lol he played 4 years for the Texans I’ve never even heard of this dude.
my next question was "who practice squad he was on"

LMAO

damn

Just watched the Netflix one.

I remember the incident at the time and I remember there was a real schadenfreude response to it on social media - a load of spoilt rich kids spending stupid money to go to a tropical island and party to crap music getting fucked over. I didn't realise how deep it went with blatant fraud, exploitation, obstruction of justice, etc. I felt sorry for all those that worked with the guy and lost cash, especially the woman who had to pay out her own savings. 6 years for the damage he caused is pretty minor.

That lady got hit hard. Someone (JA) really need to wire that lady some loot. She paid the staff more than the actual people doing the event. Her last scene was heartbreaking.

Halfway thru and this mf talkin about he was down to suck the customs officers dick for a truckful of water as a favor to his boss.
:scust:

Dude said "so I went home and used some mouthwash". Like what..nigga they told you to go give a BJ, this nigga was gonna make sure his breath was right for that shit n errthin. Wtf

"will you suck......dick........for this concert?"

Just watched the Hulu one god damn. How tf do you go to sleep knowing you sold someone a villa that doesn’t exist. The anxiety...

Fuckjerry pretty guilty too

yeah check out both. IMO the netflix one was more about the entire fuck up and the spectacle of the event. where i think HULU's was more about Billy and him being such a piece of shit

This is a legit question because I'm really trying to decide what his role ultimately was but how much blame so y'all assign to ja rule note that you've seen the Netflix version

I know it's ja, but I know he could've gotten with some folks from the culture and got something like this for black people to attend

I'm legit curious

It's hard to give him a significant percentage being that he didn't touch any money, but damn he looked dumb af how amateur he sounded

Not feeling the Hulu one thus far...but this was not a bad idea just fuck boy shit all around but this is a microcosm of the world today

Back