Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Future & Metro Boomin - We Still Don't Trust You

But not rapping yet? Folks already posted a clip in the other thread of Symba talking about Cole in a rap.
Why is this Symba person worthy?

He might get a 1 on 1 response like Lil Pump but rappers of Coles caliber can't mix it up with every nobody that mentions his name. It does WAY more for Symba than it does for Cole.

up-to-here-ive-had-it-up-to-here.gif

He might get a 1 on 1 response like Lil Pump but rappers of Coles caliber can't mix it up with every nobody that mentions his name. It does WAY more for Symba than it does for Cole.

View attachment 1295454

Man I’m the biggest Cole fan but he just showed us he a bitch. He lost the privilege of being able to pick and choose battles without marking himself an even bigger bitch.

Shit change when a nigga start talkin slick about you and ya woman tho dont it?

Can't be mad at Rocky for defending his family, I am just mad at the verse lol...

but I am sure there is some shit happening behind the scenes for Drake to jump out and disrespect them both like that.

Reactions: GNS

View attachment 1295454

Actually on second thought... you right. It makes no sense for him to respond unless it's someone of his caliber. Like a Kendrick Lamar or something.

c0f336a2a782a45a951ad212e51d533c.gif

Actually on second thought... you right. It makes no sense for him to respond unless it's someone of his caliber. Like a Kendrick Lamar or something.

c0f336a2a782a45a951ad212e51d533c.gif

wee-bey-gif.gif
I'm kinda hoping someone up to par disses Cole (besides Kendrick) to see if his grace is only meant for kendrick or maybe he's really not about that.

Lames are already chirping at him but not rapping yet.

You literally replied to my post earlier when said "(besides Kendrick)"

And regardless of his apology, he did diss Kendrick.

If you respect this Symba rappers that much cool, but nobody clout chasing rappers get no spins with me.

Back