Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Future & Metro Boomin - We Still Don't Trust You

giphy.gif

Waiting on "We Really Still Don't Trust You" featuring other artist that were too scared to attack Drake alone.

Metro just handing batteries to everyone

The only way Cole gonna live down the L is to continue to put out verses like Red Leather

I'm curious if that was written pre or post the apology
I'm kinda hoping someone up to par disses Cole (besides Kendrick) to see if his grace is only meant for kendrick or maybe he's really not about that.

Lames are already chirping at him but not rapping yet.

'We still don't trust you' drop took a wrong turn , they should have kept it hard from 'We don't trust you'

Since this is not a rap “beef” to see who’s the best

This is real beef and dudes that ain’t with the confrontation part of it just getting their Wendy Williams on.

Including Drake because he seen all this coming with all the subs he been saying and eluding to the getting ganged up on shit

Bruh had to do some extra weirdo shit.

Bruh swear up and down that nothing in this world is influencing folks lolololololol

So if someone says FUCK HIP HOP..FUCK KEEPING IT RAP... I WANT VIOLENCE in your brain you still find a way to blame hip hop for it?

I'm kinda hoping someone up to par disses Cole (besides Kendrick) to see if his grace is only meant for kendrick or maybe he's really not about that.

Lames are already chirping at him but not rapping yet.

But not rapping yet? Folks already posted a clip in the other thread of Symba talking about Cole in a rap.

Back