Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Future & Metro Boomin - We Still Don't Trust You

What does he have to do with this "war"?

We don't even know when this was recorded. All this shit is getting corny at this point.
Smmfh at the first line, who raised y’all lol

It doesn’t matter when it was recorded J Cole had to clear it for it to be released on this project hell he could have his verse removed like he did like that

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Smmfh at the first line, who raised y’all lol

It doesn’t matter when it was recorded J Cole had to clear it for it to be released on this project hell he could have his verse removed like he did like that
Y'all way too invested in this lol.

He doesn't have any enemies anywhere. Literally. He wrote one response, to one rapper, and it was something he wrote at the last second in a response to something that was heavily aimed at Drake. So regardless of when he cleared it, it wouldn't matter cause he's not beefing with anyone.

If you want to put any conspiracy on anything, put it on Metro for releasing these albums in that sequence. If you remember what happened on American Dream, Cole nor Kendrick knew they were both on the same song.

Besides, Coles verse on Red Leather is about a woman.

how is remaking old hits that sampled somthing else already good production.
whenever originality comes back this current wave and producers like berg will be looked at fraudently

Y'all way too invested in this lol.

He doesn't have any enemies anywhere. Literally. He wrote one response, to one rapper, and it was something he wrote at the last second in a response to something that was heavily aimed at Drake. So regardless of when he cleared it, it wouldn't matter cause he's not beefing with anyone.

If you want to put any conspiracy on anything, put it on Metro for releasing these albums in that sequence. If you remember what happened on American Dream, Cole nor Kendrick knew they were both on the same song.

Besides, Coles verse on Red Leather is about a woman.
Yes sounds like you d step back and watch ur mans get jumped talking bout they ain’t got no problems w me

Yes sounds like you d step back and watch ur mans get jumped talking bout they ain’t got no problems w me
Sounds like you need to step back from this thread and touch some grass.

The difference between me and you is that I been over the apology and if they all stopped beefing tomorrow I wouldn't gaf. All I ask for is good music. That's it.

I'm sure it would hurt j cole knowing you think so lowly of him and that he's the biggest traitor in rap history. Poor j cole

Sounds like you need to step back from this thread and touch some grass.

The difference between me and you is that I been over the apology and if they all stopped beefing tomorrow I wouldn't gaf. All I ask for is good music. That's it.

I'm sure it would hurt j cole knowing you think so lowly of him and that he's the biggest traitor in rap history. Poor j cole
Lmao I was at the park all morning

yep when all things fail we can always circle back to ur opinion means nothing to them

Just focus on the music bro we lost this one lmao

I might be in the minority but they should have switched the release of the two albums

WDTY is a come outside album. This shit like a sit in the hallway album

Back