Future Man

I'm bout tired of niggaz doubting future man..come before 8pm tommorow, ima drop a prediction so real, you gonna feel it in yo veins like Romellos pops in suga hill
OffensiveMenacingHare-max-1mb.gif
Future Man

• Haha
Reactions: OhMars and Inori
Lol yes.... I still doubt the so-called "future man"

Saying general/vague shit and passing it off as a mystical prediction.... Nah I'm not rollin.

Lol watch when pence passes years and years from now you gon bump this thread talking bout... "they still don't believe in future man"

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Lol yes.... I still doubt the so-called "future man"

Saying general/vague shit and passing it off as a mystical prediction.... Nah I'm not rollin.

Lol watch when pence passes years and years from now you gon bump this thread talking bout... "they still don't believe in future man"
U still fighting the Future
tumblr_cfe63ce41465b5a538309c23fcab0693_12824128_250.gif
Ok..how bout this...Bill Gates and Tony Hawk

Ima @ u when it happens

Lmao what about Bill Gates and Tony Hawk? Let's hear some specifics
It ain't specific enough that a prediction is dealing with two people who are worlds apart being involved in the same notable story?

It ain't specific enough that a prediction is dealing with two people who are worlds apart being involved in the same notable story?

You didn't mention anything about them being involved in a notable story together .. You just said Bill gates and Tony Hawk fam lol

• Haha
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3