Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
See the source image
Tank will be 30 before he start taking risk lol

AJ isnt with DAZN either, hes got a promotional deal Eddie/Matchroom and still has one fight remaining on his TV deal with Sky... Eddie would love him to sign a deal with DAZN though and he probably will at somepoint...

I really dont wanna see a third fight with Canelo/GGG either... GGG well passed it now and Canelo may have got better since their 2nd fight if anything... Im not really interested in Canelo draining himself down to middleweight to fight Charlo or anyone at that weight, hes suppose to be fighting monsters at light heavy and cruiserweight for his 'legacy fights'... I cant see Canelo wanting to drain himself down to middleweight either, especially as hes concidered the 'a side'...

I would love to see either of Bivol, Beterbiev, Benavidez or even Makabu at cruiser, though it would prolly be at catchweight...

AJ isnt with DAZN either, hes got a promotional deal Eddie/Matchroom and still has one fight remaining on his TV deal with Sky... Eddie would love him to sign a deal with DAZN though and he probably will at somepoint...

The st fight w/ Ruiz was on DAZN AJ fights in the US are on that platform…

The st fight w/ Ruiz was on DAZN AJ fights in the US are on that platform…

Yes in America and someother countries the fight was picked up by DAZN but he hasnt got a broadcast deal with them say for 3-4 years or 3-4 fights, its a fight by fight basis, whereas in the UK Sky has an exclusive broadcast deal for him, well he has 1 fight remaining on his contract...

If you spoke to him or Eddie etc hes not a 'DAZN fighter', he could be on Showtime again or ESPN if they bid more for his fight, ESPN/Top Rank have a relationship with Sky now too as they broadcast all their fights in the UK... Which is an issue for Eddie as AJ is the only Matchroom fighter still on Sky after the Sky/Matchroom split... DAZN UK do need a flagship fighter though and will probably go all out for him, especially if he wins the Usyk rematch...

Back