Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Goosen got Ryan using his height and speed with a whole lot of patience.

The improvement was tremendous. And he builds a lot of hype with his shit talking.

I say strike while it's hot 🤷🏿‍♂️

Goosen got Ryan using his height and speed with a whole lot of patience.

The improvement was tremendous. And he builds a lot of hype with his shit talking.

I say strike while it's hot 🤷🏿‍♂️
Tank will play with Garcia like a cat when he catches a mouse.

Shakur n tank yea. Duh

Toss up w haney imo

I think Haney beats him the easiest, then Shakur and Tank has the roughest fight out of the 3 to beat him.

IMO if Tank doesn't get a early KO that could be a rough fight for him. I only see it as good possibility because Tank is so short. If Garcia stays behind a jab, Tank is going to have to take risks to get inside and land his power shots. Garcia is not slow and he doesn't have bad feet. He may not put Tank down cause Tank has a good chin but he could catch Tank with some shots coming in.

Tank will play with Garcia like a cat when he catches a mouse.
It's funny you say that cuz I was describing tanks style as Jerry from Tom and Jerry....

He loves the bigger fighters in with traps, then catches them with a big fucking hammer....

But match up wise, I think it's way more exciting now considering the growth I've seen in Ryan with goosen in his corner... He didn't seen as eager to chase and sat down on his punches. With his length and speed that could cause problems for Tank.... especially if he doesn't fall in the trap if chasing Tank...

Cuz the most likely outcome is Tank catching Ryan coming in. Ryan has to know that. So his fight plan needs to be stay at a distance and don't pursue

I think Haney at the top of the food chain TBH

I see no way for either Tank or Ryan to beat Haney.

He's big enough to crowd Ryan and prevent him from using that reach. He's waaaaaayyyyyyy more patient than anyone tank fought before, and is perfectly comfortable out throwing tank without going in for a kill....

Teo is a wild card.... Shakur is on his way up.... But the way I see it... When the dust settles and some of these guys start mixing it up.... It's gonna be Haney on the top of the hill

Back