Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Man let tank rock off....

I don't think he over the top like Broner...

The shit he talking actually hold weight....

Not speaking from a home team standpoint. What did Tank say that factually holds weight?

@Lurk Rambis

IDK why I'm being pointed out?

Clearly I never said it was okay to mess with no damn 16 yr old

Why I gotta feel a way for seeing that a chick is a hot young of age by legal and by my standards chick who's over 18?

I also like older women too so it's not like some fetish or must.

Like I said ,it's not like I'm out looking for 18/19 yr olds or dealing w/ an 18 yr old.

The 18 yr olds I was talking about ain't the ones you talking bout.

The hypothetical 18 or 19 yr olds I'm talking bout or on game,slick ,fine, fast chicks who been on the wrong route.Might even be a stripper.

I'm not out trying to find no innocent chicks to turn out or prey on.

Sorry that I'm attracted to hot stripper/video girl /party type chicks, with big asses and pretty toes and not old bitches with four kids and spaghetti stomach.

Also because I don't have kids,I don't really want a chick with kids,and most older women have kids.

Last edited:
@Lurk Rambis

IDK why I'm being pointed out?

Clearly I never said it was okay to mess with no damn 16 yr old

Why I gotta feel a way for seeing that a chick is a hot young of age by legal and my standards chick who's over 18?

I also like older women too so it's not like some fetish or must.

Like I said ,it's not like I'm out looking for 18/19 yr olds or dealing w/ an 18 yr old.

The 18 yr olds I was talking about ain't the ones you talking bout.

The hypothetical 18 or 19 yr olds I'm talking bout or on game,slick ,fine, fast chicks who been on the wrong route.Might even be a stripper.

I'm not out trying to find no innocent chicks to turn out or prey on.

Sorry that I'm attracted to hot stripper/video girl /party type chicks, with big asses and pretty toes and not old bitches with four kids and spaghetti stomach.

Also because I don't have kids,I don't really want a chick with kids,and most older women have kids.
No doubt

@Lurk Rambis LOL blame my ex for unleashing me back into the world

I was perfectly fine with my 30 something yr old GF

But now I'm a single man,who didn't plan on being single and childless.

This shit is a whole new world from what I left as a single man before my relationship.

I'm a man and I like pussy and once them hoes reach 18 they belong to these streets.

Back