Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Well he’s getting this fight in Australia because he’s the bigger draw than Loma.. And he was also the bigger draw versus DH…

Yeah think the first fight had nearly 50,000 fans at the Stadium alone... I guess the second wasnt far off... Plus it was prolly PPV in Austrailia and USA (it wasnt in the UK)...

Theyre gonna keep Kambosos fighting in Aus all the time hes filling 20,000+ venues... Rather than the Top Rank go to MSG Theatre which holds less than 6000 and prolly costs a fortune to rent out...

This is weird. If they didn't find her guilty of intentional ingestion then it wasn't her fault and she shouldn't need to be on probation.

I reckon they think she's guilty but don't want to ban her because she's the most marketable woman boxer and they don't want to lose out on sanctioning fees.

NINTCHDBPICT000871890210.jpg

I thought he said he was giving it to the winner of AJ/Ngannou at their press conference??? It makes 0 sense as neither are champion and Fury/Usyk are the ones fighting to be undisputed, how can they give out two undisputed belts??? lol

If the Saudi's bought the the WBC, WBO, WBA and the IBF I wouldnt be mad at having just the 1 belt again if given out properly but that wont happen...

Back