Welcome To aBlackWeb

I needed this rn. Got some total fucking idiot working rn who is suppose to be the new me and I'm pissed off af that my higher up thinks she's the new golden child but don't want to tell him his idea is shit, he nuts or playing a game pawning this dumb ass off on me.
Bit of advice, from experience of being that person you’re speaking of, it’s not their fault your higher ups chose to post a position and hire that person. So direct your animosity towards them and not the new person. Unless new person is a total asshole then you have credence, but for a different reason.

Also, start looking for a new job. If they got you training somebody to be the new you they’ve lost confidence in you. Probably no fault of your own. Maybe they just don’t see your true value. Find a place that does.

Good luck either way.

I needed this rn. Got some total fucking idiot working rn who is suppose to be the new me and I'm pissed off af that my higher up thinks she's the new golden child but don't want to tell him his idea is shit, he nuts or playing a game pawning this dumb ass off on me.

Did you get a promotion?

Bit of advice, from experience of being that person you’re speaking of, it’s not their fault your higher ups chose to post a position and hire that person. So direct your animosity towards them and not the new person. Unless new person is a total asshole then you have credence, but for a different reason.

Also, start looking for a new job. If they got you training somebody to be the new you they’ve lost confidence in you. Probably no fault of your own. Maybe they just don’t see your true value. Find a place that does.

Good luck either way.
I'm thinking they fucked up and let this person stay beyond the 3 mth probation time and are now stuck with an idiot. They put her in our department cuz its the most intense and a lot of people check-out, so I'm thinking/hoping its a clever way to make them quit voluntarily. There's no way they think she's actually the new me with her 3 second memory and all the other bs.

I'm thinking they fucked up and let this person stay beyond the 3 mth probation time and are now stuck with an idiot. They put her in our department cuz its the most intense and a lot of people check-out, so I'm thinking/hoping its a clever way to make them quit voluntarily. There's no way they think she's actually the new me with her 3 second memory and all the other bs.
I’ve seen that play out too. I hate those HR games. Like, just fire they ass instead of making me do all this extra nonsense.

Anyway, sorry to derail.

Reactions: B_A
Back