Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can someone explain this Reddit/stocks/GameStop shit I keep seeing?
The cliffs (anyone correct me if im wrong) are, big Hedge Funds bet that GameStop would go under and was manipulating the market to try and make sure it would happen. People found out and went on reddit telling people to buy their stock and drive the price of their stock up. When that happened it made GameStop's value go up and made the HedgeFund lose billions and counting. They also started buying other stock they bet against, (AMC and a couple others i forgot) and the same thing happened. So it was a battle of the Hedge Funds battling people to try and buy back stock and control the market again, against all the random people buying stock on those apps.
When that kept going on and wealthy people that rig the market, kept losing money, they made phone calls and had that robinhood app ( and another 1 i forget the name) that regular people (including people on here) use to buy stock, to stop letting them be able to buy that stock and only be able to sell. Thus giving them an advantage to make back money rn and screwing regular people out of untold millions, because regular people were making a killing. One of the Hedge Funds also invested in Robinhood, so its clear there a connection there.
This shit started a riot online and they're going crazy. They want these guys to go to jail and even some politician's are now chiming in saying they're going to investigate.

Peep this interview of the Apps CEO lying his ass off saying they halted buying to protect people lol

124257239_3524944817619411_4264506967982231309_n.jpg

Back