Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funk Flex’s Top 50 Living Rapper list

Thug is not a top 50 rapper. As much as I love future I don't think he is a top 50 either. Most of their music should be a credit to their producers more than their actual rapping skills. If it weren't for metro and southside thug and future wouldn't be where there are today.

To Flex's credit he used to DJ at the Tunnel in the 90s, which was the biggest club during that decade.

He can probably tell you which songs got a big response when he played them. That would explain Ma$e getting such a high rating.

These lists are always a matter of personal opinion. I would personally put prime DMX ahead of ALOT of people on that list. Top 15 to me And get Young Thug outta there. Also, Kanye west cant be on NONE of these lists. Drake had SOME records written for him. kanye is basically on dre, diddy, timbaland status when it comes to ghostwriters. This nigga getting hooks, verses and beats provided.

You know, everybody got a right to their own opinion, but at what point do some opinions start to get disrespectful.

This dude put Young Thug on that list. Let's look at the Southern Artists he left off.

Big Boi
Everyone in Goodie Mob
Bun B and Pimp C
8Ball and MJG
Scarface
Jeezy
Gucci
Trick Daddy
Pastor Troy
Juvenile

Can any rap fan with sense justify putting Young Thug over any of those artists?

Gucci and Trick?

Lmao. Them niggas ain’t even fucking with Plies

Back