Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funk Flex’s Top 50 Living Rapper list

Wait asap rocky a lot folks placement gotta be a fuckin joke

GhostFace at 47? No Scarface?.............
tenor.gif

Ghost at 47? It's his list, but this shyt looks like he was asked the question and answered on the fly

You know, everybody got a right to their own opinion, but at what point do some opinions start to get disrespectful.

This dude put Young Thug on that list. Let's look at the Southern Artists he left off.

Big Boi
Everyone in Goodie Mob
Bun B and Pimp C
8Ball and MJG
Scarface
Jeezy
Gucci
Trick Daddy
Pastor Troy
Juvenile

Can any rap fan with sense justify putting Young Thug over any of those artists?

Pimp C is dead

It's like y'all on here just ignored the Impact portion of Funk Flex criteria. I don't agree with this whole list either and I'm not even a fan of Young Thug music but to not have him or Future in a top 50 list when Impact on the current game is a factor is delusional and ignoring facts.

This list is not only strictly based on lyrics or bars, but y'all taking it as it is.

It's like y'all on here just ignored the Impact portion of Funk Flex criteria. I don't agree with this whole list either and I'm not even a fan of Young Thug music but to not have him or Future in a top 50 list when Impact on the current game is a factor is delusional and ignoring facts.

This list is not only strictly based on lyrics or bars, but y'all taking it as it is.

Well if impact is that important, I can't see how he slept on Snoop.

Back