Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funk Flex’s Top 50 Living Rapper list

Aite I finally have to the strength to ask man, school me on what makes Styles P so dope?

Is it the bars? Storytelling? Flow?

Because honestly he always just been a "cool" rapper to me but nothing like that makes me rewind some lyrics he just spit, or be like
tenor.gif

I just don't get the top 10-15 pencil ins. Is this for longevity? NY bias?

No disrespect to the legend I just want to know if I'm listening to his music correctly.

Aite I finally have to the strength to ask man, school me on what makes Styles P so dope?

Because honestly he always just been a "cool" rapper to me but nothing like that makes me rewind some lyrics he just spit, or be like
tenor.gif

No disrespect to the legend I just want to know if I'm listening to his music correctly.

Literally all of the above. Most underrated in the game. Would be in my top 5.

You know, everybody got a right to their own opinion, but at what point do some opinions start to get disrespectful.

This dude put Young Thug on that list. Let's look at the Southern Artists he left off.

Big Boi
Everyone in Goodie Mob
Bun B and Pimp C
8Ball and MJG
Scarface
Jeezy
Gucci
Trick Daddy
Pastor Troy
Juvenile

Can any rap fan with sense justify putting Young Thug over any of those artists?

tenor.gif

He is lyrically better than Jadakiss in some people opinions. It's definitely the bars & flow for me, even though I don't listen to his current projects like that. I could always go back to one of his songs & learn something new every time.

He is lyrically better than Jadakiss in some people opinions. It's definitely the bars & flow for me, even though I don't listen to his current projects like that. I could always go back to one of his songs & learn something new every time.
You mind sharing some of his best bars? Not trying to disrespect, but the songs I heard dude be saying some basic things. It's kinda crazy folks the five Sheek his flowers with this list because he be having the most energy,mic presence, and memorable lines when they all link sometimes.

Back