Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Friends of the opposite sex and S/O

@Remedy we are all happy that the two of you became friends but he expected his friend to always deal with him as his friend first and then your friend. I could completely be wrong but I don’t think that is too much to expect.

Its not ok for him to encourage me and her to become close, then when we do get mad when she calls him out for doing me dirty. He created this.

U stealing nigga's chicks outchea? lmaooo
giphy.gif
...but not on purpose.:mybad:

Its not ok for him to encourage me and her to become close, then when we do get mad when she calls him out for doing me dirty. He created this.

Now when u say "doing me dirty" , what exactly does that mean? If u don't mind me asking.

I agree. But let’s switch it a little. How would people feel if the new friends were of the opposite sex. If a guy took his boys woman side and then became friends with the woman. I am not saying a friend shouldn’t become friends with each other’s s/o but I think it should be navigated carefully.

Welllll, just like his ass didn't realize what he had with me as his chick, he didn't realize what he had with you as a friend. So now you're mine.

I didn't set out to steal you but you know that man did me dirty af. He always would pop up when I was doing good or getting over him. He encouraged our friendship at the beginning. He wanted me to be close with you, I think in part to keep an eye on me or deter me from my other friends whom he did not care for.

Guess I should thank him for you though.

#IWon
this is the craziest love story ever.

I agree. But let’s switch it a little. How would people feel if the new friends were of the opposite sex. If a guy took his boys woman side and then became friends with the woman. I am not saying a friend shouldn’t become friends with each other’s s/o but I think it should be navigated carefully.
Right is right. Wrong is wrong. I don’t think it should matter what the sex is. If you pretty much forced a friendship on us, you can’t be mad that we cool.

Also , he put @Blactivity in a bad position. If they were really cool she knew he may have been a little messed up. Now he is with someone she likes so his messed up ness is somehow worse because it was you. That is tough.

Also , he put @Blactivity in a bad position. If they were really cool she knew he may have been a little messed up. Now he is with someone she likes so his messed up ness is somehow worse because it was you. That is tough.
I didn't even wanna be friends, just cool. And Remedy didn't even like me at first. She told him (my bestfriend) I was stank, mean, and stuck up...she still says that, but still. That bih ain't like me.:foh3:

Back