Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

You know what’s sad? I got him on ignore and if he’s posting in a non WWE wrestling thread, I’ll unblock him because for the most part, his opinions on non WWE shit is somewhat reasonable. Anytime I see the show ignored content in a thread and I know it’s him in a WWE thread, I don’t even read it. What a relief
I only go back and forth with him when I'm bored, last weekend was the first time in weeks I interacted with him.

Here's how I would've played that whole reaction...

*grabs creative pencil*

After Asuka mist'd Bianca...I'd have her just standing there. Have her stare at Bianca writhing in pain the whole time. No emotion. No reaction. Just a blank look.

I'd have her take a step or two towards her, but then have the refs come rushing in tellin her to stop/get back.

So then Asuka begins to walk back slowly. Still staring at Bianca wit that blank look on her face. She then gets out the ring and takes a few steps back. STILL staring at the Bianca commotion in the ring. And then...she gives this sinister grin.

Just spitballin but that's how I'd do it. Unleash Dark Kana. No smiling. No prancing around. I want NXT Asuka and Bianca for this feud.

Last edited:
Here's how I would've played that whole reaction...

*grabs creative pencil*

After Asuka mist'd Bianca...I'd have her just standing there. Have her stare at Bianca writhing in pain the whole time. No emotion. No reaction. Just a blank look.

I'd have her take a step or two towards her, but then have the refs come rushing in tellin her to stop/get back.

So then Asuka begins to walk back slowly. Still staring at Bianca wit that blank look on her face. She then gets out the ring and takes a few steps back. STILL staring at the Bianca commotion in the ring. And then...she gives this sinister grin.

Just spitballin but that's how I'd do it. Unleash Dark Kana. No smiling. No prancing around. I want NXT Asuka and Bianca for this feud.

This would of been cool but i like this current creepy/goofy asuka

Only thing iwould of changed last night is i would of had her hit Bel Air with a Buzzsaw kick once she was sitting down on the canvas
that way BOOM, you just got misted AND knocked tf out

asuka-buzzsaw-kick.gif

Im wondering if theyll go on and let her take the strap once they run it back too

Producers

- World Heavyweight Title Tournament: Edge vs. AJ Styles vs. Rey Mysterio: Michael Hayes

- World Heavyweight Title Tournament: Sheamus vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Austin Theory: Abyss

- Cameron Grimes vs. Baron Corbin: Adam Pearce

- Roman Reigns promo: Michael Hayes

- Women's Tag Titles: Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Damage CTRL: TJ Wilson

- Bianca Belair and Asuka segment: Shawn Davairi

- World Heavyweight Title Tournament Semifinals: AJ Styles vs. Lashley: Jason Jordan

Backstage News:

- We're told that WWE's new method of going live on social media a couple of minutes before the show was to serve as an active reminder that the show was starting.

- Bianca Belair vs. Asuka and Street Profits vs. Usos were post-show dark matches with Jason Jordan producing.

- LWO vs. OC was a pre-show dark match, produced by Shawn Daivari.

- The Smackdown episode in Knoxville was the highest grossing WWE event in the history of the market, per internal live events reports.

- Regarding a Twitter account posting Vince McMahon not being at Smackdown as a scoop, he's rarely if ever at Smackdown.

- For those asking, the decision to have AJ Styles move to the finals of the tournament were in order before Edge's promo about the title and potential retirement.

Back