Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Being in the main event on a random Smackdown does not = being in the main event scene

giphy.gif

Gaslighting doesn't work on the intelligent. Your logic is flawed and broken.

Imagine thinking Mark Sterling was ever in the AEW main event scene because he main-evented a dynamite one time.

Then again when group think is prevalent anything is possible I suppose. What was it K said about people being dumb, panicky, animals again?

Gaslighting doesn't work on the intelligent. Your logic is flawed and broken.

Imagine thinking Mark Sterling was ever in the AEW main event scene because he main-evented a dynamite one time.

Then again when group think is prevalent anything is possible I suppose. What was it K said about people being dumb, panicky, animals again?
e7e2e6d1768f521d93467e08c082909e_crop_north.jpg

Is Mark Sterling a former 2 time AEW Heavyweight Champion? No? So not the same thing, at all? Okay cool.

You know what’s sad? I got him on ignore and if he’s posting in a non WWE wrestling thread, I’ll unblock him because for the most part, his opinions on non WWE shit is somewhat reasonable. Anytime I see the show ignored content in a thread and I know it’s him in a WWE thread, I don’t even read it. What a relief

Back