Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Opening match was dope. I wont expecting the BL to lose after all the shit goin on outside the ring providing the distraction. Looks like more cracks in the foundation

Ohhh shit, this nigga Jey really stepping outta line aint he?! lmaoo @ the you fucked up chants. Sami still trying save Jey despite him actting like a hoe and the way that he keeps making these niggas crack during the promos is wild.. eventually like they gone stop laughing tho and go to his ass

Theres some hope now when it comes to us getting a much needed heel run from thoe New Day now that Vince gone

HHH digging way back with some of these returns. Dope to see Emma back, Its giving me hope that he get Billie Kay and Peyton on the line and bring them back too, if you keeping the womens tag division alive then you gotta have those two come back

Belair vs Bayey last woman standing? Im kinda shook for Bel air this time around

Lmao @ Baszler giving nattie the Jody treatment outta no where. CHYEA! her and Rousey together is good for business

B - fabs bicycle kick still trash, thats not a good sign

Man that would of been some ugly shit if Top Dolla fell off of that top rope..

Really not a fan of them hoeing Legado out like that on their first night either, its the same way they were booked on NXT

Madcap was in there hanging with Kross.. i expected it to be a squash but nah. Good showing from both men

This is how you book Kross. I wouldn't be surprised if he went over Drew again at Crown Jewel and I wouldn't be mad at it either.

Reys lil happy ass cant catch a break and I love it lmfao. Like i said.. ran from one ass whoopin right into another one that SEEMS like it might be even worse

Brays new entrance is everything bruh... I cannot wait to see that shit at one of the big shows with a super lit crowd, they definitely singing him to the ring

I saw the ass end of the promo last night and couldnt really hear it cus i was out.

Bray in his fuckin bag again! every week these lil cliff hangers leave me wanting to see where they going with this shit cause im still not sure.

Is it his 6 personalities or is it somebody else under all the mask and they slowly gonna reveal them all? the internet detectives may have already uncovered Bo Dallas as Uncle Howdy because he wears the same ear ring but idk man..

Anyways, another solid show for SD which is easily the best show right now. Its crazy how fast that shit shifted back over to it being better than RAW but ima go on and credit that to Sami shaking up the Bloodline story along w/all the new/returning faces.

It gives you a reason to wanna watch every week.

Opening match was dope. I wont expecting the BL to lose after all the shit goin on outside the ring providing the distraction. Looks like more cracks in the foundation

Ohhh shit, this nigga Jey really stepping outta line aint he?! lmaoo @ the you fucked up chants. Sami still trying save Jey despite him actting like a hoe and the way that he keeps making these niggas crack during the promos is wild.. eventually like they gone stop laughing tho and go to his ass

Theres some hope now when it comes to us getting a much needed heel run from thoe New Day now that Vince gone

HHH digging way back with some of these returns. Dope to see Emma back, Its giving me hope that he get Billie Kay and Peyton on the line and bring them back too, if you keeping the womens tag division alive then you gotta have those two come back

Belair vs Bayey last woman standing? Im kinda shook for Bel air this time around

Lmao @ Baszler giving nattie the Jody treatment outta no where. CHYEA! her and Rousey together is good for business

B - fabs bicycle kick still trash, thats not a good sign

Man that would of been some ugly shit if Top Dolla fell off of that top rope..

Really not a fan of them hoeing Legado out like that on their first night either, its the same way they were booked on NXT

Madcap was in there hanging with Kross.. i expected it to be a squash but nah. Good showing from both men

This is how you book Kross. I wouldn't be surprised if he went over Drew again at Crown Jewel and I wouldn't be mad at it either.

Reys lil happy ass cant catch a break and I love it lmfao. Like i said.. ran from one ass whoopin right into another one that SEEMS like it might be even worse

Brays new entrance is everything bruh... I cannot wait to see that shit at one of the big shows with a super lit crowd, they definitely singing him to the ring

I saw the ass end of the promo last night and couldnt really hear it cus i was out.

Bray in his fuckin bag again! every week these lil cliff hangers leave me wanting to see where they going with this shit cause im still not sure.

Is it his 6 personalities or is it somebody else under all the mask and they slowly gonna reveal them all? the internet detectives may have already uncovered Bo Dallas as Uncle Howdy because he wears the same ear ring but idk man..

Anyways, another solid show for SD which is easily the best show right now. Its crazy how fast that shit shifted back over to it being better than RAW but ima go on and credit that to Sami shaking up the Bloodline story along w/all the new/returning faces.

It gives you a reason to wanna watch every week.
Emma is a sneak thief...... would the women trust their valuables with her lurking around backstage?

Peyton Royce is currently pregnant so I don’t know when she’ll return. Billy Kay may not be that good looking but I find her entertaining so I hope she comes back

Peyton Royce is currently pregnant so I don’t know when she’ll return. Billy Kay may not be that good looking but I find her entertaining so I hope she comes back
With AEW extending a new contract to Shawn Spears hell if she does return to wrestling after the pregnancy it might more likely be there with Billie.

Interesting to see how this goes with these niggaz having to perform in another country in like 14 hours

Back