Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

I gotta go back n watch the rest of the show but I flipped it on right at the tail end of that Bray promo

Gimme mooooore!!!!

Ayo Solos entrance was dope af tonight. Idk if its always been like that but If it is im just now noticing it

I been trying to catch up with the shows lately. Yal think maybe this is all a strategy by Sami to knock Roman out the head of the seat?

Anything is possible. Remember Sami only wanted to be cool with Roman & them to justify this idea that he was “the locker room leader.” But I think they’re playing him too

Man listen. I just rewatched that whole segment again. NIG-GA...I'm sittin here at my desk wit TEARS in my eyes. LMAO!!! That shyt is even MORE funnier after watching it again. Lol!!

Aye Jimmy ain't shyt. That muthafucca slowly kept fading to the background. Lol!

Roman and Jey...especially Jey...had me over here crying laughing. Lol!!

Gat dammit if Solo didn't break character...then that muthafucca is on Undertaker levels wit his shyt. Lol!

You can tell Jimmy & Jey done fought each other plenty of times growing up...just off how they were face to face wit each other.

If was in the back watching that...my azzz would've been on the floor L...M...A...O!!

That segment just came off so organic tho. A++

Just watched it again. Sami said something off-mic that broke Jey, that's why he tried to turn away from Roman.

They got magic right now everytime they're on screen together.

Back