Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Nah, this had been a triple h reign of terror run, the exact same thing every week. No one wants to keep being shown the same thing.
Naw its not a Reign of Terror in the way Triple H did it. Like this aint that.

Roman aint burying nobody

in fact Jey and KO have both looked GREAT and Jey actually got elevated.

This Reign of Terror is purely storyline.

one thing i noticed is i havent gotten tired of seeing Reigns vs Owens yet not like usual whenever they run a match back like 3-4 times.

I think its because the story is actually good and when u got a good story u dont mind waiting for the pay off

one thing i noticed is i havent gotten tired of seeing Reigns vs Owens yet not like usual whenever they run a match back like 3-4 times.

I think its because the story is actually good and when u got a good story u dont mind waiting for the pay off
Zackly

like I said niggas need to learn how to just sit back and watch man. Too concerned with the shit thats not on the screen

Not in terms of burials but since he's been back this the first time tonight he's left as looking vulnerable. One time since the summer of 2020 and it happens toward the end of January 2021.
It makes it that much better when somebody beats him. But I don't think they should keep the strap on him until Summer Slam tho. He is able to take the big title loss to a guy like Keith Lee or Daniel Bryan (perfect story to his first run fail due to Bryan's popularity) then show up on Smackdown after Mania forming his Samoan tribe faction with the both Usos, Nia Jax/Tamina, and a random vet could work like Samoa Joe but either way that would be a easy roll out.

I cant believe they actually doing a intergender match right now

I wish i could get beat up by Sasha in the ring
Nah that wasn't an intergender match, that was an acrobatic display. That was trash. If you gonna have an intergender match have an intergender match. Dude didn't land one hit it was all a bunch of flips.
What Tessa and Sami Callihan did in Impact were intergender matches. What Ivelise, Sexy Star, and Taya were doing in LU were intergender matches. This was some wackness because they have nothing for Sasha Banks to do

Nah that wasn't an intergender match, that was an acrobatic display. That was trash. If you gonna have an intergender match have an intergender match. Dude didn't land one hit it was all a bunch of flips.
What Tessa and Sami Callihan did in Impact were intergender matches. What Ivelise, Sexy Star, and Taya were doing in LU were intergender matches. This was some wackness because they have nothing for Sasha Banks to do

how is that any different from most wrestling matches today?

yea they aint gonna do the shit to that extent.. I was just surprised to see them let it go that long without no shenanigans or without a quick pin on some Ellsworth type shit. I never been a fan of intergender matches either so I wont feeling it.

Ive seen clips of Tessa vs Callihan & Brian Cage and i aint like that shit. Especially her beating a dude the size of Cage.

I get it but nah

yea they aint gonna do the shit to that extent.. I was just surprised to see them let it go that long without no shenanigans or without a quick pin on some Ellsworth type shit. I never been a fan of intergender matches either so I wont feeling it.

Ive seen clips of Tessa vs Callihan & Brian Cage and i aint like that shit. Especially her beating a dude the size of Cage.

I get it but nah
Then why book it?

Although somewhat true, that dude literally threw not one punch in that entire match. All he literally did was a bunch of flips for 6 minutes

why do you want to see women get punched so badly bruh? lol but seriously, i’m not interested in seeing that myself. that’s why i never been a fan of intergender matches

why do you want to see women get punched so badly bruh? lol but seriously, i’m not interested in seeing that myself. that’s why i never been a fan of intergender matches
If you're gonna have an intergender match, have an intergender match. Otherwise don't book it. Simple

The thing is if I watch you beat multiple men like I saw Tessa Blanchard do then she should never lose to another female again once she goes back to the women's division.

Exactly and we know thats not happening anywhere outside of IMPACT!

The thing is if I watch you beat multiple men like I saw Tessa Blanchard do then she should never lose to another female again once she goes back to the women's division.
Why? Because it's not believable? Alexa Bliss just Hadouken'd Randy Orton, the Undertaker was a walking zombie that shoots lightning bolts and gets his power from an urn, and crowds of people stand around in one place waiting for someone jump on to them from the top rope.

Lucha Underground was able to make it work. Why? Because from the beginning they put the women on equal footing with the men. It made sense when a Sexy Star beat Mil Muertes for the title. It made sense Ivelisse was whooping dude's a%%es because they were put on that level.

Did y'all have problems with it when Chyna was winning IC titles? What about Nia Jax being in the rumble that one year or when Beth Phoenix did it previously?

If you gonna do an intergender match, do an intergender match. Otherwise don't book it. Simple as that. That match was 6 minutes of arm drags and meteoras. Why have the match in the first place? It was a waste of time.

Last edited:
Back