Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

We knew this tho lol

Roman not dropping that title until summer slam at the earliest
Which makes it not exciting at all. We could of atleast got Adam Pearce so it's not KO losing ONCE AGAIN. Folks don't realize Pearce a legit wrestler who was good as fuck, he could of easily put on a solid one for Roman and would of atleast been fresh but we getting KO part 3(where he loses them all).

I got a feeling Roman losing at Mania tho and picks it back up at the very next ppv. Just hope it ain't Goldberg.

Which makes it not exciting at all. We could of atleast got Adam Pearce so it's not KO losing ONCE AGAIN. Folks don't realize Pearce a legit wrestler who was good as fuck, he could of easily put on a solid one for Roman and would of atleast been fresh but we getting KO part 3(where he loses them all).
Im being entertained which is all that matters to me. Shit not boring at all to me. Roman is bodying this run. Yall niggas gotta learn to relax and just watch

Im being entertained which is all that matters to me. Shit not boring at all to me. Roman is bodying this run. Yall niggas gotta learn to relax and just watch
Relax? I fucking love Romans heel run, I don't like they just running KO 3 losses back to back. I just said Adam Pearce VA Roman would be dope so it has nothing to do with Roman, relax. Lol

Pearce said on twitter about a week ago that hes not medically cleared to compete. He said he would of loved to have a run but he cant

i think thats why they kept throwing his injury out there in the promos

Pearce said on twitter about a week ago that hes not medically cleared to compete. He said he would of loved to have a run but he cant

i think thats why they kept throwing his injury out there in the promos
Damn that would of been dope.

Imaginr Pearce first WWE match being a WWE title match against ROMAN REIGNS. That would of been tight asf. Expecially since he was pretty dope in the NWA and I wanted to see a WWE run but knew it was unlikely.

I just want my boy Owen to have another rub like that first year in WWE winning the NXT title then hopping on the main roster with it and beating Cena. Miss those Savage Owen days.

Damn that would of been dope.

Imaginr Pearce first WWE match being a WWE title match against ROMAN REIGNS. That would of been tight asf. Expecially since he was pretty dope in the NWA and I wanted to see a WWE run but knew it was unlikely.

I never seen his NWA run but all Ive ever heard was good things, so I was looking forward to that shit too

would of been a nice change of pace

Nah, this had been a triple h reign of terror run, the exact same thing every week. No one wants to keep being shown the same thing.

Nah, this had been a triple h reign of terror run, the exact same thing every week. No one wants to keep being shown the same thing.
Naw its not a Reign of Terror in the way Triple H did it. Like this aint that.

Roman aint burying nobody

in fact Jey and KO have both looked GREAT and Jey actually got elevated.

This Reign of Terror is purely storyline.

Naw its not a Reign of Terror in the way Triple H did it. Like this aint that.

Roman aint burying nobody

in fact Jey and KO have both looked GREAT and Jey actually got elevated.

This Reign of Terror is purely storyline.
Not in terms of burials but since he's been back this the first time tonight he's left as looking vulnerable. One time since the summer of 2020 and it happens toward the end of January 2021.

Back