Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

I got Sami coming close to winning and Solo appears and cost him the match and start beating Sami down until Owens shows up

If they pull some shit where Sami gets the 3 count and the whole celebration.... only for Heyman to show that Roman's foot or finger was barely touching the ropes.... ima die lmao! That shit would be GOAT

I heard that the USOs are allowed back in Canada but idk if they still gonna play off that whole "stay home and watch on tv" bit otherwise I'd say Jey costs Sami the match eventually.

If they pull some shit where Sami gets the 3 count and the whole celebration.... only for Heyman to show that Roman's foot or finger was barely touching the ropes.... ima die lmao! That shit would be GOAT

I heard that the USOs are allowed back in Canada but idk if they still gonna play off that whole "stay home and watch on tv" bit otherwise I'd say Jey costs Sami the match eventually.

Something like the end of this match

They gonna screw Sami?

Oooo...that shyt would be so etherous. I kinda want that to happen. BUT...doing so keeps Sami in that Universal Title picture. I don't want.

I wanna see that Sami/KO reunion. I think that's the likely outcome since in their home country. You gotta go in WM wit that Ultra Babyface (Cody) vs Ultra Heel (Roman) storyline. No other pieces is needed imo.

Especially since Paul and Cody planted the seed of this feud being about two family legacies colliding at WM.

Smackdown Producers

- Natalya & Shotzi vs. Ronda Rousey & Shayne Baszler: Jamie Noble

- Hit Row interrupted by Bray Wyatt and Uncle Howdy: Michael Hayes

- Drew McIntyre & Sheamus vs. The Viking Raiders: Adam Pearce

- Asuka vs. Liv Morga: Petey Williams

- IC Title: Gunther vs. Madcap Moss: Jason Jordan

- Sami Zayn promo: Michael Hayes

Backstage News

- The segment that we mentioned from WWE Raw that they brought in a ton of materials for ended up being the Dominik Mysterio and Rhea Ripley's Valentine's segment

- Rey Mysterio was also at the site of Raw to film that segment.

- Bray Wyatt and LA Knight in a Street Fight was a dark match main event for Smackdown, produced by Jason Jordan. This has been typical of late, and has allowed Smackdown to bring in less Raw talent for dark matches.

- Smackdown has switched to having two post-show dark matches of late as well.

- Charlotte Flair vs. Sonya Deville in a Women's Title match was another dark match, produced by Kenny Dykstra.

- Braun Strowman & Ricochet vs. Legado Del Fantasma was a pre-show dark match, produced by Kenny Dykstra.

- As mentioned earlier, the Sami Zayn segment ended up being very positively received, even with production hiccups.

On my Tribal Chief rewatch. This KO shit started over coffee?!

They been beefing with this dude since Nov 2020 over a fucking joke. God bless the petty king Roman Reigns.

Back