Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

Lmao i remember Shotzi stapling herself in the stomach to prove she was hardcore....

Bitch said I Give Up in less then 2 mins. They done with her.

Randy Orton and Riddle are at tonight's Smackdown taping in Long Island, NY.

L.A. Knight, who has been doing dark segments on Smackdown tapings of late, managing, is at tonight's Smackdown taping. Mansoor and Mace, who have been managed by Knight in the dark segments, are also there.

NXT UK star Jinny was also spotted in NYC today. We are told she's not currently slated to perform at the taping.

Randy Orton and Riddle are at tonight's Smackdown taping in Long Island, NY.

L.A. Knight, who has been doing dark segments on Smackdown tapings of late, managing, is at tonight's Smackdown taping. Mansoor and Mace, who have been managed by Knight in the dark segments, are also there.

NXT UK star Jinny was also spotted in NYC today. We are told she's not currently slated to perform at the taping.

If they don't use LA Knight for more than being a manager, he should ask for his release. Dude is too talented to be used like that on the main roster.

Only excuse they may have is that LA turns 40 in November. They just released Dexter Lumis due of his age (38) so it could be age. Still doesn’t matter. He’s a hell of a worker
My thing is even if a guy is 35-40. Can they not get a good 5 yr run out that person and feed him to the up and coming guy(s) in the last year?? Just crazy to me they are so focused on 20 yr olds that they will end up skipping a possible major talent on accident. I mean Austin was in his 30s before he became SCSA and Taker didnt really become Taker til his 30s....i see whay they want to do but I dont think it will work.

My thing is even if a guy is 35-40. Can they not get a good 5 yr run out that person and feed him to the up and coming guy(s) in the last year?? Just crazy to me they are so focused on 20 yr olds that they will end up skipping a possible major talent on accident. I mean Austin was in his 30s before he became SCSA.

This is exactly what's going to happen. Vince is going to fuck around give a older talent the boot and then they end up having major success elsewhere. If this happens in AEW, WWE is going to end up looking stupid. What they need to realize that having younger talent isn't always going to pan out and it's best to have a mix of older/younger talent.

HBK, Stone Cold, & Bret Hart didn't take off until they're early 30's. Hogan was knocking at age 30 door when he beat the Sheik in MSG in '84.

Steve Austin was 33 when he won his first wwf championship.

The Rock became the company’s first ever 7 time wwf/e champion at age 30

Hell, Hulk Hogan became the last wwf champion ever at age 52

Most times, age is nothing but a number. Why can’t Vince McMahon see that?

Steve Austin was 33 when he won his first wwf championship.

The Rock became the company’s first ever 7 time wwf/e champion at age 30

Hell, Hulk Hogan became the last wwf champion ever at age 52

Most times, age is nothing but a number. Why can’t Vince McMahon see that?

Hogan was 48 (I believe) when he became/won his last WWF Title in 2002. Vince is really too old to be running the creative/in-ring side of WWE he is really out of touch with the times.

Last edited:
Nobody knows what's gonna happen with Knight. I see him being in a similar position to what MVP is in. Don't forget whenever MVP first came back he was wrestling and managing. Him hurting his knee 2x is what fucked up him getting more in ring time.

I've seen some people who've been at the shows while LAs doing the modeling agency gimmick n they say he gonna get that shit over on tv. I don't doubt it cause he's good.. if anything we need to be worried about the guys who they got him with.

I kinda hope that its a short term thing and he just turns on them eventually

Back