Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

So Nakamura just been super kicked to the injured list. Since Backlash a throw away ppv they could have had him challenge Roman until Drew was ready

Drew really is the top baby face on Smackdown. Crowd love this white nigga.

I’m wondering when they gonna take this Drew / Roman program from the house shows to the TV

Drew really is the top baby face on Smackdown. Crowd love this white nigga.

I’m wondering when they gonna take this Drew / Roman program from the house shows to the TV

is Reigns facing Nakamura at Backlash?

probably after that if so

their first match was actually good, so im looking forward to the rematch.. I just hope its a one and done tho

i aint trying to see this shit last past one ppv

their first match was actually good, so im looking forward to the rematch.. I just hope its a one and done tho

apparently that’s not happening anymore. Shit as of now Roman ain’t even on the Backlash card.

honestly they should carry the Drew / Roman program all the way up to that UK stadium event. Have Drew win the title there and Roman win it back the following ppv.

apparently that’s not happening anymore. Shit as of now Roman ain’t even on the Backlash card.

honestly they should carry the Drew / Roman program all the way up to that UK stadium event. Have Drew win the title there and Roman win it back the following ppv.

nah man, we done came too far to just let Drew win it. He already got a world title reign

they gotta let the beat build until Cody or whoever beats Reigns for the strap. His loss should be used to build somebody else up

Drew winning in the UK would be huge too though since they havent been there in 30 years but that'd just be over there

nah man, we done came too far to just let Drew win it. He already got a world title reign

they gotta let the beat build until Cody or whoever beats Reigns for the strap. His loss should be used to build somebody else up

Drew winning in the UK would be huge too though since they havent been there in 30 years but that'd just be over there
And Roman got 2 years, I'm sick of him hogging the titles

Why they got Tall Sonya coming out extra babyface with a big ass smile? I never get why they can't walk out like bad asses like they were in NXT

Bruh I’m all for Roman crossing the 1000 day mark just to piss niggas off :hahaha:

I think Roman really caught an injury at Mania and they keeping it under wraps. Hopefully he's good

Back