Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

shit is getting a little goofy imo

you dont wanna see those mfs bend the knee and run with big cuz?

I been waiting for this shit to happen for a long time now. I aint think it ever would.

ima be mad as hell if it doesn't end up going the way i think it does after Sunday

you dont wanna see those mfs bend the knee and run with big cuz?

I been waiting for this shit to happen for a long time now. I aint think it ever would.

ima be mad as hell if it doesn't end up going the way i think it does after Sunday

big cuz is in hollywood
if roman is the tribal chief and head at the table wtf is the rock?

Rant...

I'm watching the Talking Smack episode this week. Paul E shows WWE every week why they should invest in managers for some of these wrestlers. They need at least three or four managers. Find a way to bring back Flair as a manager, they had a good run with ol' girl who managed Andrade'. Make her a manager full time. Get ol' boy in NXT who was supposed to manage those two middle eastern guys (dude was from ROH that wasnt Prince NaNa), and find another older manager to help the younger talent

Rant...

I'm watching the Talking Smack episode this week. Paul E shows WWE every week why they should invest in managers for some of these wrestlers. They need at least three or four managers. Find a way to bring back Flair as a manager, they had a good run with ol' girl who managed Andrade'. Make her a manager full time. Get ol' boy in NXT who was supposed to manage those two middle eastern guys (dude was from ROH that wasnt Prince NaNa), and find another older manager to help the younger talent
AEW pretty much has like 20 managers and made it important again, smarka would say E copying them but they should its working for AEW.

Last edited:
big cuz is in hollywood
if roman is the tribal chief and head at the table wtf is the rock?

In Hollywood making movies :sup:

there's your story right there..

Rock tries to check Reigns and Reigns ends up calling him out about how he never around, bout how he too caught up in Hollywood to fuck w/ the family. Then he can say he picked up the slack and took the seat at the head of the table.

shit could get deep bro...

Reigns could really lay it on heavy. Bring up the fact that this nigga wasn't at the last 5 family dinners. He won't at grandmas house giving out toys to all the lil Uces at Christmas, so Reigns had to step up and do it.

tribal chief

Rant...

at one point they seemed to be bringing in more managers, im hoping for some of the legends to get involved again too. Flair would be a great manager for somebody.

I know that they tried to get Kurt to manage Matt Riddle but he didnt want to.

Talking Smack was real good tonight too.

Sasha checking Booker T for talking shit was wild.

In Hollywood making movies :sup:

there's your story right there..

Rock tries to check Reigns and Reigns ends up calling him out about how he never around, bout how he too caught up in Hollywood to fuck w/ the family. Then he can say he picked up the slack and took the seat at the head of the table.

shit could get deep bro...

Reigns could really lay it on heavy. Bring up the fact that this nigga wasn't at the last 5 family dinners. He won't at grandmas house giving out toys to all the lil Uces at Christmas, so Reigns had to step up and do it.

tribal chief

shit is all fun and games until reigns call rock a half breed and tells him his blood isn’t pure enough to be the tribal chief

Last edited:
Just watched this episode

Hopefully Gable byke
Street Profits still dope and killing thier run
Bayley and Sasha gonna be MOTN
Fuck the Mysterio family dont want them on my screen anymore

The Battle of The Uces is some the best story telling in the past decade in the WWE. Only thing better was Punk “leaving”

Roman gonna kill Jey tonight lol

Back