Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

I know we've been saying this the past month but Reigns is stepping the f*** up. It's the little things. The conversation he's having with Jey is great storyline logic. Paul E is filling all of the knocks on Roman Reigns

Paul has his hands all in this Samoan storyline. Can't wait to see what it looks like by Royal Rumble

I know we've been saying this the past month but Reigns is stepping the f*** up. It's the little things. The conversation he's having with Jey is great storyline logic. Paul E is filling all of the knocks on Roman Reigns

Paul has his hands all in this Samoan storyline. Can't wait to see what it looks like by Royal Rumble

Heyman been wanting this for a long, long time.

I'm talking back whenever the Shield was still together. He was trying to get them to let Reigns turn and join him before they even went with Rollins

I was thinking before that he might join up with Reigns after Hell in a Cell but after tonight idk..

Reigns gone kill that nigga bruh

And they still are. New day had a 3 month window where they were legit entertaining but then it turned to ass slapping and unicorns.

And that shyt lasted 6yrs. Give them brothas props. They knew what they were doing. They have the company's highest sales in merch. On top of that...they aint afraid to speak on social issues.

Again...props

And that shyt lasted 6yrs. Give them brothas props. They knew what they were doing. They have the company's highest sales in merch. On top of that...they aint afraid to speak on social issues.

Again...props
Already gave them props for making their shtick work we can do that all dat BUT they still goofy and lame as NEW DAY even if we want to support an all black group but Hurt Business is cooking right now as we speak. I'm EXCITED for Big E run, because it no nonsense. Am I judging them by their personal lives?? No we are talking a childish gimmick thats ran its course. BUT all that they shouldnt break up shit is for the birds, I'm sure Big E is thrilled to be in this new direction just because he will be taken serious now. All that ass clapping and unicorns can only last so long.

Less this
PerfumedVictoriousBedbug-small.gif

More this 7QCOp.gif

Big E is still friends with Kofi and Xavier, just gotta chill and let E kill it. You want. New Day they are on Raw, tune in! Props to New Day tho for making chicken shit into chicken salad for them but whats old is cold now.

Last edited:
Bianca Belair deserves the world. They was hoe'ing her all in NXT with losses, main roster literally can't be no worse, hopefully they get it right.

Big E has the ability to be serious/silly when he wants to. Just like Kofi and Woods. They've shown that already.

Back