Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

Watching the Sheamus and Big E match, I like Big E not being a new day pussy anymore. Man'd the fuck up, okay!

I think Naomi to THB is already in the works

wouldnt be surprised to see a recruitment segment or a scenario where MVP got her the title shot

Damn they went all the way with it lmao. Man fuck Kofi and Woods, get your money E. Fuck all that gay shit and unicorns, do your mfn thang man!!!

ITS A NEW DAY YES IT IS!!

Honestly all Fiend matches are boring, not sure i could ever really be excited again for a match with him, the character is kind of in a stale place and it makes it worse that he can't really go in the ring with what they are doing, Alexa the only thing interesting right now about him. Maybe if they went the route where his matches are all under 3 mins so that way it atleast comes off exciting and he not over exposed but this shit like watching paint dry.

Didn't catch smackdown tonight but read it was a dq finish with Sasha and big booty Bayley, I knew that was happening.

I guess they can separate the spouses during this time since the shows all in one place but when they start touring again they will fix that

I just saw somebody say that they could be planning to unify the men's tag titles... that would mean New Day vs The Street Profits IF SP don't get drafted to Smackdown on Monday.

if that happens then Woods n Kofi could float from brand to brand and still fuck w/ E
They are going to keep Bianca& Montez together..... They are married... expect the Uso's to be drafted to Raw.

Street Profits going to Smackdown, even minus the belts it just makes sense. Bianca will be there too. I don't need new day floating anywhere, let E breathe, wheels in motion.

And honestly if New Day ain't just putting over Raw teams, split then fools up too and have a Xavier Woods run without the elf shoes. Fuck all that.

They are going to keep Bianca& Montez together..... They are married... expect the Uso's to be drafted to Raw.

Naomi on RAW & Jey Uso already got drafted to SD

:wtf11:

they might draft them to RAW later on.. but i really think they about to stick them with Reigns...

heel Usos vs the Street Profits is gone slap if thats the direction they heading in

Naomi on RAW & Jey Uso already got drafted to SD

:wtf11:

they might draft them to RAW later on.. but i really think they about to stick them with Reigns...

heel Usos vs the Street Profits is gone slap if thats the direction they heading in
Everybody working from the same place so husbands and wives won't be going weeks from seeing each other they going to be right backstage at these shows, once the pandemic over and touring starts you will start seeing trades to get real life couples on the road together

Honestly all Fiend matches are boring, not sure i could ever really be excited again for a match with him, the character is kind of in a stale place and it makes it worse that he can't really go in the ring with what they are doing, Alexa the only thing interesting right now about him. Maybe if they went the route where his matches are all under 3 mins so that way it atleast comes off exciting and he not over exposed but this shit like watching paint dry.
Truth told Bray in ring work is average at best.... his true strength was his promos.

Everybody working from the same place so husbands and wives won't be going weeks from seeing each other they going to be right backstage at these shows, once the pandemic over and touring starts you will start seeing trades to get real life couples on the road together

Yea once they back on the road they gonna start moving ppl around n shit

The draft picks were good until I just thought about the fact that they drafted fuckin OTIS on night one and not Keith Lee :foh5:

I guess hes not "eligible" until Monday on RAW

Back