Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread- 6/28

Heels aren't supposed to be noble. Heels aren't supposed to shoot the fair one.

Being cowardly, taking shortcuts, making fools of themselves. That's what Heels do!

I think Shenco just might be too accustomed to the cool heel phenomenon and thinks every heel should be the coolest, toughest, most bad ass man who ever bad assed. Ironically the Triple H model of heeldom.

But even Triple H would "show ass" (nh) to his opponent (word to his reaction to Cactus Jack before Royal Rumble 2000). And when he did man up, it usually ended with him hitting someone with a sledgehammer--- although he always made sure to hit the pedigree before he got the pin.
Yeah good point - I remember one of his championship runs, probably the one in perhaps 2000 when he had to wrestle a bunch of random off-beat championship matches..dude almost lost to Taka michinoku. I actually miss 'heel does something dumb' spot, reminds me of an old cartoon when the villain would do something stupid like that Megatron or Dr. Eggman. I digress

Only person who shows no fear is the 100% face.

Look no further than SCSA and the Rock.... When they the face, they will fight 100 niggaz no hesitation....

When they the heel, they will look terrified when a niggaz music hit....

But whatever... We Arguing about shit cuz shit is hot.

That was yet another good smackdown

This nigga acting like GUNTHER has been facing opponents the size of Braun Strowman his whole career or something. Damn near everybody hes gone up against has been smaller than him so hes been able to throw them around and make light work of em.

hes not doing that with Strowman

giphy.gif

Yeah what kind of successful heel cowers in fear?

Bruh these niggas just started watchin wrestling 2yrs ago. They dunno the history. Lol!

👀 Did any of yall catch that during the show?? lol HHH is unmatched when it comes to planting little shit like that into segments. Im loving that shit

I missed this shit too.

Oh, so that's what we doing? So did you ever believe that DB could beat guys like Orton or Batista? I mean he's way smaller than them

Oh, and true true

So I/m probably not the only person
yikes-alexis.gif

Seems like they just needed a reason for the spot of Braun doing his freight train thing. Also, Gunther really hasn't gone up against anyone like Braun, who was in main events on the main brands while Gunther was still facing 205 level talent.

👀 Did any of yall catch that during the show?? lol HHH is unmatched when it comes to planting little shit like that into segments. Im loving that shit

I missed this shit too.

I did peep the figure in the back and initially I thought it was Bray but then I thought it might not have been cause I thought why would he be talkin to himself backstage lol

Imperium beats the dog shit outta Braun Strowman before his match.... Like dogs him.

They are going to be prepared to just count him out of the tourney cuz he's unable to compete.... When his music hits and he limps down the ring to win the match and the tourney and faces GUNTHER...

Shit writes itself. And yet another red hot feud

Just catching up. Lol at the “why is the heel running from the face” issue. It never fails

Yeah you can't call yourself a true wrestling fan when you don't even know "heel running from face" has been a staple in pro wrestling long b4 all of us was born.

@PhenomTheMac posting one of the main people who was good at that is the PERFECT example. Lol!

Or how about his character was never portrayed to be the cowardly heel so there's no reason to do it now when he's been the bad ass heel.

Or how about his character was never portrayed to be the cowardly heel so there's no reason to do it now when he's been the bad ass heel.
Its wrestling 101. Do I like it tho? NO.

There should be coward heels and straight up bad ass heels. Both work. Gunther shouldnt be running from shit tho. But i figured WWE would hoe him out.

It was too get the crowd to pop...

"No one has ever tossed Gunther around like this!!!"

I dunno, I liked it 🤷🏿‍♂️

It made the moment stand out

So are we saying that it would make sense for a heel Cody Rhodes to run from Seth Rollins even though we’ve seen him bust Rollins 4 times straight even with only one arm? Going face just gives you a random power up huh? What is this DBZ? Lol

This nigga acting like GUNTHER has been facing opponents the size of Braun Strowman his whole career or something. Damn near everybody hes gone up against has been smaller than him so hes been able to throw them around and make light work of em.

hes not doing that with Strowman

So he’s a bi**h.

Gunther is a bullying coward.

He can intimidate those smaller than him, but someone around his size he RUNS away from.
Shouts to Omos having more heart and being more of a man the IC champ. Real title elevation there
alright-jenniferlawrence.gif

oh darn, now I’m a white woman 🙄

But don’t worry. When he goes face he’ll find a heart from Oz-I mean Hunter

Back