Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 6/14

They should only pull that trigger wit Imperium if they ready to give Gunther another LENGTHY title reign. I'm talmbout 2nd to Roman. Cuz Gunther is that type. I'd wait. Especially wit the draft coming up.

But I've always said if Cody becomes champ...Gunther is the person he loses to at WM. He and Cody being the final two in the RR was a preview.

I dont think Gunther losing that IC title just yet, so really all that needs to be done is putting the tag belts on Ludwig and Vinci. But I'm now remembering that Ludwig is injured.

@KillaCham you gonna have to fix up the predictions for Mania cause Dragon Lee getting swapped out for Andrade more than likely
These mfs gon have me changing predicitions up until showtime

the-undertaker-laying-down.gif

I dont think Gunther losing that IC title just yet, so really all that needs to be done is putting the tag belts on Ludwig and Vinci. But I'm now remembering that Ludwig is injured.

Yeah if anything I definitely see Lud & Vin gettin the tag belts 1st b4 Gunther get the title

Yeah if anything I definitely see Lud & Vin gettin the tag belts 1st b4 Gunther get the title

I think the chance of having them as tag champs with Gunther still the IC champ has came and went. Regardless of if he retains tomorrow.

I think the chance of having them as tag champs with Gunther still the IC champ has came and went. Regardless of if he retains tomorrow.

I'm talmbout them getting thr titles down the line 1st, and then Gunther gettin the WHC or Universal title

Waller is hilarious. If theory can come up to that level as far as talking shit and gtting under ppls skin then they might win more ppl over

Back