Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Judgement Day not fuckin around no more

before I was thinking theyd split after mania or going in but now idk..

it look lik,e they might be bout to hand these mfs the rock as the top faction if Bloodline does end up falling apart.

it look lik,e they might be bout to hand these mfs the rock as the top faction if Bloodline does end up falling apart.

I love Judgement Day but I cant do another year of them being the main faction lol its time to start the split or position another faction, Imperium in that spot.

Which is why it could be possible that Priest is victorious wit his cash in. JD has been goin strong. Why just end all that sudden? Let Priest get his title reign in as the leader

wwe-la-knight.gif

I love Judgement Day but I cant do another year of them being the main faction lol its time to start the split or position another faction, Imperium in that spot.

They should only pull that trigger wit Imperium if they ready to give Gunther another LENGTHY title reign. I'm talmbout 2nd to Roman. Cuz Gunther is that type. I'd wait. Especially wit the draft coming up.

But I've always said if Cody becomes champ...Gunther is the person he loses to at WM. He and Cody being the final two in the RR was a preview.

Back