Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

@OGDirtyD come tell your boys how trash Naomi is. They don't agree with me until months later when they have no choice to say I'm right
She is below average 🤷🏽‍♂️ but I been saying this. She better then Cameron if that helps..and to be clear i just mean she brings nothing to the table and not a solid worker. She can get by tho but her move set is not believeable, they should be using her to put over the upper tier talents I wouldnt invest a run with her like TNA did.

Last edited:
You know you have no argument when you bringing up shit nobody said, better luck next discussion lil buddy. Go watch the NCAA games.
Lol more duck tales considering you’ve never seen me post about NCAA. You can spin it anyway you want black women basher. Go watch the bum White Sox another set of losers you love

WWE Smackdown Producers

• Randy Orton & Kevin Owens vs. Pretty Deadly: Shane Helms
  • Jade Cargill contract signing: TJ Wilson
  • Street Profits vs. Austin Theory & Grayson Waller: Jason Jordan
  • Santos Escobar and Dominik promo: Michael Hayes
  • New Catch Republic vs. Legado Del Fantasma: Abyss
  • AJ Styles: Michael Hayes
  • Bianca Belair vs. Dakota Kai: TJ Wilson
Dark Matches

• Rhea Ripley vs. Shayna Baszler: Jason Jordan
  • Sami Zayn vs. Finn Balor: Jason Jordan
WWE Speed Producers

• Ricochet vs. Dragon Lee: Pete Dunne
  • Cedric Alexander vs. Bronson Reed: Pete Dunne

On SmackDown Lowdown, a graphic was shown with participants for the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal happening on next Friday's Wrestlemania SmackDown. The participants were:

Andrade

Ricochet

Chad Gable

Bronson Reed

Shinsuke Nakamura

Omos

Brutus Creed

Julius Creed

Ivar

Akira Tozawa

Otis

JD McDonagh

Apollo Crews

Veer

Sanga

Cameron Grimes

Kit Wilson

Elton Prince

Ashante Adonis

Cedric Alexander
No Women's Battle Royal announced for Smackdown which means our girl Wendy Choo is winning her trophy at the stadium during the pre-show @Iceberg_Taylor

shh-kamala-harris.gif

Back