Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

is there enough active talent on SD to even have a tournament?

Wildcard rule byke for a limited time

i know it is between RAW & SD but Riddle was talking about it last night too in a clip that I saw.. so maybe they'll have a few NXT people in the tourney

I honestly dont even care about it cause everybody who gets the IC title nowadays thats not named Miz acts like they dont even care about it as much

This Is why short term booking hurts you in the end, they abused the IC title so bad that they literally convinced everybody it's a bullshit title. Maybe WWE should reintroduce a replacement belt(even tho the IC title has so much history) or just starting with this tournament make it a title not everybody can touch like it used to be, your literally the next guy before your main event push. Only guys who have proven themselves before the world title. I'd have it where it barely switches hands, long term booking and just because you can talk doesnt mean you get the title to hold. Like they should really make this a big deal.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that the WWE Intercontinental Championship tournament matches are set for tonight's Friday Night Smackdown broadcast on FOX will be:

*Elias vs. Baron Corbin.

*Daniel Bryan vs. Drew Gulak

Back