Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread- 6/28

The New Day have become stale so any team that can take them down I'm with it. I also want Morrison back to being a singles competitor

heavy machinery could feud for the titles and mandy could be their manager

shit make ziggler and sonya team up
desperate times...

I do want a heavy machinery reign

Dolph Ziggler is just trash now, they gave up on him years ago and he gave up on himself obviously cause he resigned for the money.

I think he could really benefit from having somebody play the muscle for him again kind of like back in the day when Big E was backing him

bring back that Dolph Ziggler and stick him with a fresh call up who we haven't seen before as an enforcer and tag team partner.. I'm sure they got some big motherfucker just slumming around down at the PC waiting to get that call.

Dolph Ziggler is just trash now, they gave up on him years ago and he gave up on himself obviously cause he resigned for the money.

I think he could really benefit from having somebody play the muscle for him again kind of like back in the day when Big E was backing him

bring back that Dolph Ziggler and stick him with a fresh call up who we haven't seen before as an enforcer and tag team partner.. I'm sure they got some big motherfucker just slumming around down at the PC waiting to get that call.
Big boy who went toe to toe with Reigns at Survivor Series

It’s not the harder system. It’s the shitty creative they keep getting when they move up
Alright shitty creative makes it hard to get over still means a harder system to make it but we got to get over it, If they fail on the main roster there is a few other companies to fall back on. Mfs dont even want folks taking chances anymore so they are protected just to see the same people in NXT over and over. Not everybody is entertaining to see over and over again like Ciampa and Gargano.

Yes creative is a struggle right now but that's not an excuse to not elevate somebody to a bigger audience for a chance at something bigger and at the same time freeing up space for guys in NXT to actually get constant tv time who arent the established top guys there.

Last edited:
If creative on RAW/SD failed Strowman then don't stand a chance. Then again strowman not on Keith's level but Also look at guys like Aliester who they still pushy footing around with. Dude been ready they just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Plus Vince is already blaming ratings on NXT folk

I really hope they do another PC after all this shit is over too. I know it won't be right away but it needs to happen cause niggas really be trying to play NXT. Those are not developmental quality matches that's why it needs to be it's own brand w/ it's own roster foreal.

I could see Vince hating and blocking that from happening tho honestly. He probably wouldn't want NXT to be presented like RAW/SD out of fear of it getting bigger but that's definitely what HHH wants, for it to be a 3rd brand.

I really hope they do another PC after all this shit is over too. I know it won't be right away but it needs to happen cause niggas really be trying to play NXT. Those are not developmental quality matches that's why it needs to be it's own brand w/ it's own roster foreal.
Just to be honest WWE would never push NXT bigger then WWE main programming, the real solution here is make WWE programming more NXT style but with more story telling. Like I wouldnt be upset at all if WWE got rid of NXT as the show it is and just make the main roster evolve into a NXT style show if needed be so Triple H and their team can continue with a strong arm.

Just to be honest WWE would never push NXT bigger then WWE main programming, the real solution here is make WWE programming more NXT style but with more story telling.

Gotta get Vince up outta there bruh. The fact that he already blaming new talent for the ratings decline is scary. I actually been enjoying them on RAW but it seems like once this blows over he gonna be ready to toss them aside.

Tucker shows a lot of potential.... he's quick for a big man plus he has a amateur background... look for him to turn on Otis& become Dolph's new enforcer.

Tucker shows a lot of potential.... he's quick for a big man plus he has a amateur background... look for him to turn on Otis& become Dolph's new enforcer.

Wouldn't even be mad if that happened given the story but idk if it will

Tucker definitely gonna turn on Otis and probably receive an uppercard push. Hell who knows with him being on smackdown they might actually try to give him a main event run against somebody when they split HM.

Lol bruh this is the rushed problem!!! Dont split them up anytime soon, this why WWE tag division has been trash for so long. Everybody has to split up with in a short period of time and that is just not the case. Otis is kinda over but let's not rush the bigger picture.

It's like the only teams who alot of people are tired of and been pushed too long is New Day and Usos and you cant break the Usos because they are twins and twins dont ever work on their own plus neither have anything that shows having solo star potential but New Day is the team they need to split, not Tucker and Otis. It's like the tag division has to be circled around the exact same 2 teams who have been the tag division for over 5 years now. I'm actually looking forward to a Otis and Tucker push and title reign. Smackdown has alot of shit to offer so why not make it tag team friendly and have multiple tag feuds going down and move some NXT guys up to fill that.

Last edited:
Lol bruh this is the rushed problem!!! Dont split them up anytime soon, this why WWE tag division has been trash for so long. Everybody has to split up with in a short period of time and that is just not the case. Otis is kinda over but let's not rush the bigger picture.

It's like the only teams who alot of people are tired of and been pushed too long is New Day and Usos and you cant break the Usos because they are twins and twins dont ever work on their own plus neither have anything that shows having solo star potential but New Day is the team they need to split, not Tucker and Otis. It's like the tag division has to be circled around the exact same 2 teams who have been the tag division for over 5 years now. I'm actually looking forward to a Otis and Tucker push and title reign. Smackdown has alot of shit to offer so why not make it tag team friendly and have multiple tag feuds going down and move some NXT guys up to fill that.

Yea, i dont wanna see Heavy Machinery split up I agree. Its way too soon, I could just see the split playing out that way down the line.

New Day I'm kinda on the line with. I'd like to see a split just for the story but i'd be just as cool with a heel turn too

N since when is niggas tired of the Usos? they aint even been around. I still fw them

Yea, i dont wanna see Heavy Machinery split up I agree. Its way too soon, I could just see the split playing out that way down the line.

New Day I'm kinda on the line with. I'd like to see a split just for the story but i'd be just as cool with a heel turn too

N since when is niggas tired of the Usos? they aint even been around. I still fw them
Mostly the top wrestling boards/groups aint really out here high on the Usos anymore like that tbh this the only place I see highly on Usos on a regular. They just redundant these days for me, I even was still cool with them when they started the Uso Penitentiary stuff but all that shit kinda wack and silly to me now as well. Like they have little moments but I think that's their cap. Just alot better talent these days then for me to care about Usos at this point or want to see them put in another run, If I was WWE I'd use them to help put over some of the new teams coming up at this point.

I know It dont help they rocking the Dominican uncle who shops for his drip at the flea market haircut these days.

Last edited:
Back