Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fresh & Fit Podcaster Faces Backlash For Wanting An Abortion

Bunch of goofies. Its crazy they have a following that look up to them.
Yeah these dudes are straight up clown ass niggas. I get the red pill/manosphere space but there are some dudes (and some women) that actually try to legitimately be advocates for men's rights but Fresh & Fit are legit poison with a few others in the manosphere space.

Two cornballs with money. Some of the stuff Myron talks about has some validity to it however the way they disrespect some of those women on that show, the message gets lost. Thats the main reason they have a huge audience cus their followers like seeing the women be dissed

They also be sounding like some bitter niggas repeating a lot of the same rhetoric.
Exactly! That podcast is like The Jerry Springer Show on steroids. What makes it even worse imo, is that F&F has gotten exposed like crazy over the last 2-3 years. Then YouTube de-monitized their channel like late last year beginning of this year because of some of the content they put out.

Like even if you like what these dudes say, how do you not get bored watching them. Every show seems to be the exact same thing. They get a room full of women who aren't smart or informed enough to have a legit conversation. Then they argue over the same exact talking points every episode. How many times can you see that before its no longer interesting?

That says a lot about men nowadays. I try to defend men because I believe we do get a bum rap these days in some areas. Between the dudes that actually are out here abusing and assaulting women and dudes like F&F and their supports, I don't know if defending men is even worth it at this point.

Lol bout time

Y'all kill me with that if a man don't want a baby then the woman shouldn't have the kid. Why isn't it ever the guys responsibility if he doesn't want a baby then he shouldn't ejaculate inside a woman
Sounds like something I've been....

Never mind.

Why you here man 😒
Cause I'm right.....and always have been on this issue.

19f8d3bf01da0a331b829e94fab72039.jpg

😂 nigga said he gonna call Immigration

Isn’t their whole mantra is women are emotional and men are logical ,but why would he get the law involved when buying a prostitute in the United States is against the law, is he trying to get his man jammed up with the law 😭😭

Back