Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fresh & Fit Podcaster Faces Backlash For Wanting An Abortion

Bunch of goofies. Its crazy they have a following that look up to them.

That says a lot about men nowadays. I try to defend men because I believe we do get a bum rap these days in some areas. Between the dudes that actually are out here abusing and assaulting women and dudes like F&F and their supports, I don't know if defending men is even worth it at this point.

That says a lot about men nowadays. I try to defend men because I believe we do get a bum rap these days in some areas. Between the dudes that actually are out here abusing and assaulting women and dudes like F&F and their supports, I don't know if defending men is even worth it at this point.
You better than me, cuz I dont even bother to try and dig some of these guys out the the hole they put themselves in. I'mma call a weird loser, a weird loser.

Anytime I see a passport bro bragging bout their exploits, i remind them they're buying cheap pussy cuz they're broke with no motion, and they arnt pimpin. They really dont like that.

if a man tells a women he does not want a kid and yall end up pregnant, take the action to not have that baby.

More times than not heā€™s going to be a deadbeat.

Of course a man can end up a loving father but still

You only need a very very small number of the general population to fuck with your content and you're up, just have to find a pocket of people that will subscribe and pay.

I don't see how it says anything about men tho. They cater to a miniscule amount of idiots.

Two cornballs with money. Some of the stuff Myron talks about has some validity to it however the way they disrespect some of those women on that show, the message gets lost. Thats the main reason they have a huge audience cus their followers like seeing the women be dissed

They also be sounding like some bitter niggas repeating a lot of the same rhetoric.

Back