Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Montana talks about fatherhood

I think many young men are starting to realize the lies their moms told about their dads.

My dad raised me and was one of the few men receiving child support.

I remember the days he would talk to me about women when he was drunk and high.
Like 5 hour lectures man. Telling me what to expect and what to avoid. I was lucky to get all that fatherly advice because i knew many young black men didn't have a father.

Im pushing 40 now and still single with no kids. I think i was too cautious to a fault. As i see my peers with families and kids going to college i wish i wouldve started early. Ive been in a lot of relationships and i can say that at least 3 of em, i messed up. They were really good women i couldve had a family with that really loved me.

I think many young men are starting to realize the lies their moms told about their dads.

My dad raised me and was one of the few men receiving child support.

I remember the days he would talk to me about women when he was drunk and high.
Like 5 hour lectures man. Telling me what to expect and what to avoid. I was lucky to get all that fatherly advice because i knew many young black men didn't have a father.

Im pushing 40 now and still single with no kids. I think i was too cautious to a fault. As i see my peers with families and kids going to college i wish i wouldve started early. Ive been in a lot of relationships and i can say that at least 3 of em, i messed up. They were really good women i couldve had a family with that really loved me.
The fact you can admit that and understand your dad is a good thing tho.

I made a thread a while ago about the what ifs about the mothers lies.
Alot of people look at their moms as bulletproof....an think dad's fucked up.

These are dudes feeling like this.

Never thought about the what ifs.

Man listen.

Two of my coworkers told me hellish stories that speaks to how fucked the family courts are.

Co worker 1 ended up being forced to pay cs for a kid that wasnt his...i mean garnishing wages...taking his tax return...he went to court several times...judge told him “feed him till he looks like you” finally when the kid turned 18 he had a real man to man...basically told my coworker his mom had been telling him that my coworker was his dad etc...they did a blood test...99.9% chance hes not the father. The courts (Alabama) stopped the garnishments...but he aint getting none of his money back.

Sucks on two fronts...my coworker got jerked out of thousands AND homie moms been lying to him his whole life...

Coworker 2:

His BM just upped and dipped and moved to NJ with his son. Bitch was ghost for 2 yrs. No contact. Homie was still paying child support. But the checks were coming back because noone lived at last known address. His BM finally shows back up...to take him to court for cs he “wasnt paying”

So now the state starts to garnish his wages...he has record of paying thru his employer...the checks are sent certified mail so someone has to sign for em. Come to find out DHR was holding the checks...

So they get to court...and judge locks him up and sets bail to the last 6mos worth of child support to the penny...day afte he gets locked up...those “missing checks” somehow are magically cashed....AND homie gotta hit with back pay...

So this woman...basically kidnaps the kid for like two years...comes back...takes buddy to court for money he was paying...then purposly gets DHR to hold checks...for the sole purpose of getting hom put in jail....AND still gets all that money....

Man listen.

Two of my coworkers told me hellish stories that speaks to how fucked the family courts are.

Co worker 1 ended up being forced to pay cs for a kid that wasnt his...i mean garnishing wages...taking his tax return...he went to court several times...judge told him “feed him till he looks like you” finally when the kid turned 18 he had a real man to man...basically told my coworker his mom had been telling him that my coworker was his dad etc...they did a blood test...99.9% chance hes not the father. The courts (Alabama) stopped the garnishments...but he aint getting none of his money back.

Sucks on two fronts...my coworker got jerked out of thousands AND homie moms been lying to him his whole life...

GODDAMN ....

GODDAMN ....

Yeah coworker 1 actually made history in Baldwin Co. This particular judge rulings had never been overturned untill his case.

His case is now being used as a ref for future cases similar to his.

Shit crazy man. Like these judges seem never to be truly impartial man

They either lean hard towards female or lean hard towards male regardless of the facts of the dispute.

And lost in all of this is the child who didnt ask or doesnt deserve to be subject to all the bullshit

Man listen.

Why he aint get the test earlier?

Coworker 2:

His BM just upped and dipped and moved to NJ with his son. Bitch was ghost for 2 yrs. No contact. Homie was still paying child support. But the checks were coming back because noone lived at last known address. His BM finally shows back up...to take him to court for cs he “wasnt paying”

So now the state starts to garnish his wages...he has record of paying thru his employer...the checks are sent certified mail so someone has to sign for em. Come to find out DHR was holding the checks...

So they get to court...and judge locks him up and sets bail to the last 6mos worth of child support to the penny...day afte he gets locked up...those “missing checks” somehow are magically cashed....AND homie gotta hit with back pay...

So this woman...basically kidnaps the kid for like two years...comes back...takes buddy to court for money he was paying...then purposly gets DHR to hold checks...for the sole purpose of getting hom put in jail....AND still gets all that money....

So how did DHS falloff that bad? Thats nuts. Like her payments wernt linked to a social security or something

So how did DHS falloff that bad? Thats nuts. Like her payments wernt linked to a social security or something

Its all set up to get that money man. The DHR agent on his case was buddies with the judge...

That shit is wild bruh

Had me speechless while he was telling me his story

Its all set up to get that money man. The DHR agent on his case was buddies with the judge...

That shit is wild bruh

Had me speechless while he was telling me his story
I often try to hell people get their kids....
I went thru the car system...and it's fucked up.

Back