Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

Man on Twitter, now they saying "and we're supposed to trust the Chicago PD word all of a sudden"

Man why can't people just admit they were wrong and too quick to judge. They were quick to attack straight black men for not coming to his defense but even with all the pretty convincing evidence, now it's don't trust the police

Smh

Well it is chicago police. Aint like they trustworthy. I dont know why they came at straight black dudes like black men aint even the most homophobic. White dudes the ones shooting up.schools having entire pedo dens but claiming straight. The entire catholic church.

But this shit is wild. Wtf the 2 nigerians come from out the blue.

waiting on GMA interview where he is cryin trying to explain why he set up the staged attack....smh

Well it is chicago police. Aint like they trustworthy. I dont know why they came at straight black dudes like black men aint even the most homophobic. White dudes the ones shooting up.schools having entire pedo dens but claiming straight. The entire catholic church.

But this shit is wild. Wtf the 2 nigerians come from out the blue.
I'm not saying the Chicago PD are angels however, in this particular case, it appears that are doing things by the book. The responsibility is on ol boy to prove these things happened and it appears the police are asking the exact same questions we are in here so I don't think trying to place blame on the police in this situation is merited

Man on Twitter, now they saying "and we're supposed to trust the Chicago PD word all of a sudden"

Man why can't people just admit they were wrong and too quick to judge. They were quick to attack straight black men for not coming to his defense but even with all the pretty convincing evidence, now it's don't trust the police

Smh

My thing is...niggas is real funny when they wanna trust the word of the police. You can't flip flop on that simply because they're now saying what you wanna hear. I've seen niggas who basically quote fuck the police daily now turn into "Well the police said it so it must be true"...

Also there's a difference between actually waiting for facts and waiting to see what happens vs throwing out theory after theory and hoping something sticks just to be able to say "I knew it was a lie". Some are doing the latter...

My thing is...niggas is real funny when they wanna trust the word of the police. You can't flip flop on that simply because they're now saying what you wanna hear. I've seen niggas who basically quote fuck the police daily now turn into "Well the police said it so it must be true"...

Also there's a difference between actually waiting for facts and waiting to see what happens vs throwing out theory after theory and hoping something sticks just to be able to say "I knew it was a lie". Some are doing the latter...
I guess what it boils down to me is that if jussie didn't do anything wrong, and he was adamant about finding the people who did this, why is he doing shady shit?

He's the one who called the police iirc so if he doesn't trust the police then why involve them?

I guess what it boils down to me is that if jussie didn't do anything wrong, and he was adamant about finding the people who did this, why is he doing shady shit?

He's the one who called the police iirc so if he doesn't trust the police then why involve them?

Shady like what? If it's the cell phone thing that's actually understandable. Ain't like he's the average person with random bullshit in his phone. There's a high chance he has shit in his phone he doesn't want to risk being leaked to the public and lets not pretend as if a celeb personal information or something about someone else that could be found in his phone wouldn't possibly he leaked...because police leaks happen all the time.

The other shady shit seems to be a rush from people making shit up as opppsed to actually having sources. Reporters been changing their stories left and right based on rumors .If he lied then his career is fucked all on its own but people are rushing to prove he lied vs trying to find the truth and that small distinction has tainted much of the reporting in this.

Shady like what? If it's the cell phone thing that's actually understandable. Ain't like he's the average person with random bullshit in his phone. There's a high chance he has shit in his phone he doesn't want to risk being leaked to the public and lets not pretend as if a celeb personal information or something about someone else that could be found in his phone wouldn't possibly he leaked...because police leaks happen all the time.

The other shady shit seems to be a rush from people making shit up as opppsed to actually having sources. Reporters been changing their stories left and right based on rumors .If he lied then his career is fucked all on its own but people are rushing to prove he lied vs trying to find the truth and that small distinction has tainted much of the reporting in this.
How about submitting heavily redacted items? When has that ever gone well?

Smh

cognitivedissonance.jpg

Back