Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

wonders aloud will all those people that attributed shit to kevin hart.. and black men apologize or their stupidity..

i really wanted this shit to be true because.. all it takes is some bullshit like this to sow a narrative that will be played out by those fucks on the otherside. i bet you wont see a bit of humble...

wonders aloud will all those people that attributed shit to kevin hart.. and black men apologize or their stupidity..

i really wanted this shit to be true because.. all it takes is some bullshit like this to sow a narrative that will be played out by those fucks on the otherside. i bet you wont see a bit of humble...
Cuz people who angry at black men want to be angry at black men, and will jump on any chance to bash them...

There's no humility.... Just waiting for the next opportunity

Cuz people who angry at black men want to be angry at black men, and will jump on any chance to bash them...

There's no humility.... Just waiting for the next opportunity

i got know problem with people jumping on trash ass niggas but when it sounds like niggas in general thats an issue..

and Tariq is a trash as human being

As soon as I heard Nigerians were involved, I knew it was a scam......

tenor.gif

Only came in here because AP was talking about it on the podcast

Podcast success

Man on Twitter, now they saying "and we're supposed to trust the Chicago PD word all of a sudden"

Man why can't people just admit they were wrong and too quick to judge. They were quick to attack straight black men for not coming to his defense but even with all the pretty convincing evidence, now it's don't trust the police

Smh

Man on Twitter, now they saying "and we're supposed to trust the Chicago PD word all of a sudden"

Man why can't people just admit they were wrong and too quick to judge. They were quick to attack straight black men for not coming to his defense but even with all the pretty convincing evidence, now it's don't trust the police

Smh

I think it was VIBE magazine that did that hit piece about the silence from straight black men being dangerous.....Them and everybody else need to man up and get shit right.

The question is, what black man with influence other than Tariq is keyed in enough to pubicly hold these entities accountable for their slander..

Back